Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is a 'F*ck ISIS' on an English Flag inciting hatred??

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016..._medium=social

This is where we have to be careful how we go about restricting free speech.

If you can't have a flag denouncing a terrorist organisation then you might as well put England under the Sharia.

The problem lies with those who are offended, not the ones promoting free speech.

If you suppress free speech, that is the end of the free world.

Default Re: Is a 'F*ck ISIS' on an English Flag inciting hatred??

lol how hypocritical can muslims get these days

Tommy Robinson founded & led a violent nationalist hate / Anti-Muslim group that targets British Muslims, EDL - which is basically a bunch of hooligans who hate Muslim's (not only muslims, but it has been the most popular subject) shouting about it and getting into fights, 74% of British people polled thought they were racist, many of his members got banned in the UK from various activities, including himself, he even has been convicted. Held some Anti-Muslim rallies himself, its not necessary to quote him on some epic anti-muslim rants, lets just say he is as Islamophobic as you can get even though he has calmed down a bit, he realised how racist having a group of bald men with England flags following him around made him look, so tried to distance himself from that...

"F'CK ISIS" on any Flag does not incite anybody/anything (except ISIS perhaps). It isnt & it never will incite actual Muslims, hell they will incite you to continue going **** ISIS.... British Muslims just know Tommy unfortunately, his past.....

You cant slither away with going only "f*ck ISIS" as a known islamophob, you cant fool people... acting like people have something against only that (like they support ISIS or something) and it has nothing with being against only YOU / WHAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR.... a massive islamophob who loves to incite...
    Last edited by pauk; 07-03-2016 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Tommy Robinson founded & led a violent nationalist hate / Anti-Muslim group that targets British Muslims, EDL - which is basically a bunch of hooligans who hate Muslim's (not only muslims, but it has been the most popular subject) shouting about it and getting into fights, 74% of British people polled thought they were racist, many of his members got banned in the UK from various activities, including himself, he even has been convicted. Held some Anti-Muslim rallies himself, its not necessary to quote him on some epic anti-muslim rants, lets just say he is as Islamophobic as you can get even though he has calmed down a bit, he realised how racist having a group of bald men with England flags following him around made him look, so tried to distance himself from that...

"F'CK ISIS" on any Flag does not incite anybody/anything (except ISIS perhaps). It isnt & it never will incite actual Muslims, hell they will incite you to continue going **** ISIS.... British Muslims just know Tommy unfortunately, his past.....

You cant slither away with going only "f*ck ISIS" as a known islamophob, you cant fool people... acting like people have something against only that (like they support ISIS or something) and it has nothing with being against only YOU / WHAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR.... a massive islamophob who loves to incite...

Doesn't matter who it's from. It's free speech and tommy lives in a democratic society.

Anti Christians and imams spread hate in their rhetoric yet no crack down on that in the Uk?

There are cartoons depicting Jesus in an unfavourable manner, but Christians don't btch about it and understand how a democratic society works.

If you or anyone is offended by the EDL, tommy or any anti Islam rhetoric it's your problem. Take your backwards views to somewhere that caters for them.

I dont give two shits Poido, all im saying is i understand why somebody else could give a shit if that "freedom of speech" came from a known racist or nazist or islamophob (really the same thing) who is the founder of the GOAT anti-islam inciting group...

...and im all for freedom of speech and all, cool, awesome, but not when you abuse it for your douchebag needs... when i just came out of a shop walking the street home i dont want some lunatic jump infront me and wave his "**** ISIS" flag across my grill while im doing everything in my power to pass/get away... then you might get a reaction outta me, i am human.... and then you may take a guess the reaction came because he is holding a "**** ISIS" flag (like i support ISIS or something? Thats what those groups want, will say & incite for!) or because you are just being a ***ing asshole... you do that crap and you will get that same reaction outta me even if you waved a "I LOVE YOU!!" flag instead...

..and this is what these groups do to British Muslims. Nobody does this to British Christians... especially not British Muslims (that would be horribly non-islamic behaviour) and Muslims know those groups are not so Christian either anyways, no devout Christian behaves that way (or they missed the damn point), they are atheists/agnostics... and hence ofcourse its better to target some other religion rather than fellow native religion / your own people....

Has nothing to do with being against freedom of speech / what they say / supporting ISIS-Terrorists, has to do with being against douchebags - racists, bad human beings....... ISIS just some day ago killed/damaged 100s of people in Istanbul.... all muslims... actually even more recently just 2 hours ago in Baghdad this happened (80 killed, 160 injured) completely normal over there, they have killed more muslims than anything else, nobody photoshopping Turkish, Syrian, Iraqi, Iranian, Afghanistani, Pakistani, Arabic whatever the **** flag over their Facebook Images.... instead those groups say or think "GOOD!!!" (see Tommy Robinsons & his group members twitter)..... STOP IT....
    Last edited by pauk; 07-03-2016 at 05:03 AM.

I dont give two shits Poido, all im saying is i understand why somebody else could give a shit if that "freedom of speech" came from a known racist or nazist or islamophob (really the same thing) who is the founder of the GOAT anti-islam inciting group...

...and im all for freedom of speech and all, cool, awesome, but not when you abuse it for your douchebag needs... when i just came out of a shop walking the street home i dont want some lunatic jump infront me and wave his "**** ISIS" flag across my grill while im doing everything in my power to pass/get away... then you might get a reaction outta me, i am human.... and then you may take a guess the reaction came because he is holding a "**** ISIS" flag (like i support ISIS or something? Thats what those groups want, will say & incite for!) or because you are just being a ***ing asshole... you do that crap and you will get that same reaction outta me even if you waved a "I LOVE YOU!!" flag instead...

..and this is what these groups do to British Muslims. Nobody does this to British Christians... especially not British Muslims (that would be horribly non-islamic behaviour) and Muslims know those groups are not so Christian either anyways, no devout Christian behaves that way (or they missed the damn point), they are atheists/agnostics... and hence ofcourse its better to target some other religion rather than fellow native religion / your own people....

Has nothing to do with being against freedom of speech / what they say / supporting ISIS-Terrorists, has to do with being against douchebags - racists, bad human beings....... ISIS just some day ago killed/damaged 100s of people in Istanbul.... all muslims... actually even more recently just 2 hours ago in Baghdad this happened (80 killed, 160 injured) completely normal over there, they have killed more muslims than anything else, nobody photoshopping Turkish, Syrian, Iraqi, Iranian, Afghanistani, Pakistani, Arabic whatever the **** flag over their Facebook Images.... instead those groups say or think "GOOD!!!" (see Tommy Robinsons & his group members twitter)..... STOP IT....

Tommy Robinson bothers you because he puts Islam under the microscope and you're not comfortable with it.

While you have wahabbist/salafist style Islam being pushed throughout the world, Islam will never have a shortage of terrorists and that is the fundamental reason why there is so much violence from muslims, including against other muslims fighting among subgroups.

What are some untrue things that he has said about Islam? I'm not an expert on this guy so I don't have a position one way or the other on him.

Pauk melting down over ISIS again: what's new?

Banned

I thought ISIS aka "daesh" were not Muslims and didn't follow Islam?

Banned

Why are you constantly defending ISIS everytime they are brought up on this forum? I hope to fuck you do not live in America. I will need to alert the NSA and Homeland Security soon if you don't cut out your pro-ISIS preaching.

Consider this your first and only warning.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I thought ISIS aka "daesh" were not Muslims and didn't follow Islam?

Exactly.

If it's got nothing to do with you why would you take offence?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Tommy Robinson bothers you because he puts Islam under the microscope and you're not comfortable with it.

While you have wahabbist/salafist style Islam being pushed throughout the world, Islam will never have a shortage of terrorists and that is the fundamental reason why there is so much violence from muslims, including against other muslims fighting among subgroups.
    I never knew about him until you brought this thread up, a quick research just showed who the guy is.... stop defending him & his ways... or wait, actually thats exactly what you are doing so in this forum aswell, never mind... continue... i mean the Admin cant stop you & everybody else cant make you grow up either with our words either, like talking to a brick... so continue...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Pauk melting down over ISIS again: what's new?
    Dresta not being able to retaliate with simply adding a "melt down" comment, guy who support ISIS by thinking that is Islam again and defends/supports the racists, nazists, groups like Tommy Robinsons: what's new?

Why are you constantly defending ISIS everytime they are brought up on this forum? I hope to fuck you do not live in America. I will need to alert the NSA and Homeland Security soon if you don't cut out your pro-ISIS preaching.

Consider this your first and only warning.
    Did you actually read??
    Its funny this coming from the guy who does them a favor everyday by not only talking about them everyday but by also implying ISIS are muslims / that their way is Islam / that hence Islam condones that shit.... after all the things you have said everyday for so long in their favor you deserve a premium VIP ISIS service for being such a great fan...
    Last edited by pauk; 07-03-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Banned

I never knew about him until you brought this thread up, a quick research just showed who the guy is.... stop defending him & his ways... or wait, actually thats exactly what you are doing so in this forum aswell, never mind... continue... i mean the Admin cant stop you & everybody else cant make you grow up either with our words either, like talking to a brick... so continue...

Dresta not being able to retaliate with simply adding a "melt down" comment, guy who support ISIS by thinking that is Islam again and defends/supports the racists, nazists, groups like Tommy Robinsons: what's new?

Did you actually read??
    Its funny this coming from the guy who does them a favor everyday by not only talking about them everyday but by also implying ISIS are muslims / that their way is Islam / that hence Islam condones that shit.... after all the things you have said everyday for so long in their favor you deserve a premium VIP ISIS service for being such a great fan...
    LOL dude I'm not joking, stop defending ISIS. I've already sent this to the NSA and Homeland Security emergency report email. I already gave you a warning and you ignored it. We can't take any more chances after Paris and San Bernadino and Istanbul and Orlando.

I hope for your sake that you don't live in America. Stop defending and justifying ISIS terrorist attacks. If you truly are a Muslim, you would hold nothing but contempt for that horrible terrorist organization.

Going through you pro-ISIS and terrorist attack justifying posting history (which is all recorded and archived on ISH, good news for the NSA) it is clear where your true loyalties lie. I included a few of your best pro-terrorist justification posts in the emails I sent as well. Get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    What are some untrue things that he has said about Islam? I'm not an expert on this guy so I don't have a position one way or the other on him.
    Ummm..... after seeing him/his group respond with like "Good!!!" on ISIS recent killings (just because victims were muslims) do i really need to say anything else? Everything they say is distorted, their souls are distorted... including your & your anti-islam fam (nick young, 9erempire, poido, patrick chewing etc)... you are doing the same hatred & inciting thing here, defending Tommys ways & supporting ISIS by thinking its awesome when they kill other muslims and thinking THAT is Islam & THEY are Muslims..... you are disagreeing with all other 99.99999% muslims (even in this Forum) who say they are not, that islam doesnt condone that shit... afterall... am i lying??

How the **** do you come back from that? Post another "melt down" comment and run away? You & your Nazi/Racist/Islamophob/Douchebag FAM have been exposed for what you are over and over by J$ or Bosnian Sajo or by me, either quit posting / change accounts or continue posting as Racist, Nazist, Islamophobic yet ISIS supporting douchebags.... the only reason you exist here is because it is the only forum on earth that doesnt ban posters like you (well, this and ST0RMFRONT)....
    Last edited by pauk; 07-03-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Arrow Re: Is a 'F*ck ISIS' on an English Flag inciting hatred??

LOL dude I'm not joking, stop defending ISIS. I've already sent this to the NSA and Homeland Security emergency report email. I already gave you a warning and you ignored it. We can't take any more chances after Paris and San Bernadino and Istanbul and Orlando.

I hope for your sake that you don't live in America. Stop defending and justifying ISIS terrorist attacks. If you truly are a Muslim, you would hold nothing but contempt for that horrible terrorist organization.

Going through you pro-ISIS and terrorist attack justifying posting history (which is all recorded and archived on ISH, good news for the NSA) it is clear where your true loyalties lie. I included a few of your best pro-terrorist justification posts in the emails I sent as well. Get rekt.
    NY... don't become like the Left. Don't run to the authorities since he has an opinion that you don't like (regardless of how ignorant and pro-ISIS it appears to be).

As for the thread, man, you get charged with something for saying **** ISIS but you don't get charged for preaching an ideology that is sympathetic toward murderous bigots.

We should start using terminology that the Left uses. We'd be labelled xenophobic bigots much like Tommy Rob there, so let's react in kind? Call them murderous bigots? Perhaps then bleeding (brain) heart liberals will call to action against them because they are "bigots", the only type of evil that exists in their world.