Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Is she fat? You can't really tell from the video but I'm just going to assume she is because she's English.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

She pretty much just put a ton of limp ***** in her mouth for 1-3 seconds. Super slutty but i legit thought she has like a blowbang

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Half of the guys look flaccid and embarrassed as shit. If anything they are more taken advantage on than the girl, who looks like a much more enthusiastic participant.
    This

That chick is enjoying the attention. Now way I'd let her put her filthy mouth on my dick, I really like not having herpes.

All that hype and no one even came. I was expecting some prime gokkun action.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Magaluf sounds awesome...anyone ever visit?
    Never been but 90% of my mates have. It's all just shit like that really, birds slutting up and cheap booze. In a couple of years it'l burn out and everyone will go somewhere else...
    Last edited by BlackWhiteGreen; 07-05-2014 at 06:30 PM.