Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Homeless Prank (the real Cristiano Ronaldo!)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    jk

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    nike paid him more than anyone in that video will ever make
    some 'prank'
    Why do you hate Ronaldo so much mane

remember walking by him doing this when I was in Madrid

nutmegged him, so they did not put in the video

Boring, AW is a groupie

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Thanks, and you wouldn't if I don't know, Sofia Vergara asks you out? But if she's dressed up as bum and makes some acting faces, you'd stay along?
    A man woild more likely accept.
    On the flip side if the bum had a multi-billion dollar bank statement, standing beside a Ferrari on the driveway of his or her mansion who is more likely to accept?

Banned

nike paid him more than anyone in that video will ever make
    some 'prank'
    bra...that is not even a Nike commercial.

Your obsession is scary.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

When I die, I want to come back as him. The amount of p*ssy this guy gets. No girl in the world would say no to him.

He'll turn fat bull dykes like Rosie O'Donnell straight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    When I die, I want to come back as him. The amount of p*ssy this guy gets. No girl in the world would say no to him.

He'll turn fat bull dykes like Rosie O'Donnell straight.
    The most important thing is that he is the greatest player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    weak era.

Do you think Bill Russell is the GOAT? (the answer is no)

In my country, Europe, this man is the GOAT

nvm the commercial is for his 'monster' headphones.. my bad
    some 'prank'

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Why do you hate Ronaldo so much mane
    i wouldnt say i hate a human being that i never met but its true that i strongly dislike him and here is why
    -a 10yo back when i didnt have internet is reading a newspaper every morning, mostly in the sports section.. one day in the summer of 2003 at the top of the sports section im reading Ronaldo to Manchester United.. and im like wtf, man utd signed my favorite player?.. No! It turned out it was some pimple faced kid from portugal with f*cked up teeth.. i stopped reading that stupid newspaper that day because of the false advertisement..
    Anyway yes i did have a TV, so i thought let me check this fake Ronaldo.. and what did i see? a selfish egoistic little shit.. my friends noticed that too.. no one liked him back then.. every kid that wouldnt pass the ball at the playground we would call him 'Kiki'
    -anyway the dislike is pretty strong enough already but that incident at the 2006 WC puts it over the top that even a lot of my friends that were man utd fans started disliking him.. he gets his teammate and best buddy sent off while crying to the reff.. i remember him missing preseason and being scared to show up in Manchester.. Rooney wanted him dead..
    -then comes 2008 1/2 finals against Barca.. and this dude is absolute crap during both legs and misses a 3rd min penalty during the first leg.. Man Utd goes through with a Scholes goal in the 2nd leg.. Then comes the final when CR scores an early header and after that gets shutdown by Ashley Cole (he got shutdown by him every time they faced Chelsea in the EPL).. then come the penalty shootout.. he is the only Man utd player to miss the penalty.. they win it because of a terry slip.. he starts crying knowing how lucky he is.. Fans get all over his d*ck.. Suddenly he is the greatest player alive..
    -sweet justice in the 2009 CL final.. not going to talk much about this.. Messi shows him who is the best.. He even scores his first header to kill the game.. -CR realizes he needs more talent so he leaves Man Utd for Real as Perez promises to buy every player in the world that doesnt play for Barca.. The likes of Kaka, Benzema, Alonso soon join already a good team..
    -What happens in the next few years? An absolute domination by Barca.. CR has to go through couple of embarrassing losses like 5-0.. the world doesnt even dare to compare him with Messi anymore..
    -Anyway he has some great scoring season that led him to no titles at all (only one la liga title in his 7 season for Real) but somehow wins balon dor after a long hiatus and suddenly he is the best again.. then comes the 2014 CL final.. where again he completely bottles it and disappears.. his teammates ramos, bale and dimaria save his ass again.. he doesnt celebrate their goals.. its 3-1 with one min to go.. there is a bs penalty for Real.. of course its CR taking the penalty.. he scores.. takes of his shirt.. and celebrates like he played the greatest game of his life and the game was 1-1.. talk about a piece of shit
    dont get me even started on him being a role model.. its disgusting seeing little kids tanning, waxing their eyebrows, wearing pink shirts and having crap haircuts

some 'prank'

i wouldnt say i hate a human being that i never met but its true that i strongly dislike him and here is why
    -a 10yo back when i didnt have internet is reading a newspaper every morning, mostly in the sports section.. one day in the summer of 2003 at the top of the sports section im reading Ronaldo to Manchester United.. and im like wtf, man utd signed my favorite player?.. No! It turned out it was some pimple faced kid from portugal with f*cked up teeth.. i stopped reading that stupid newspaper that day because of the false advertisement..
    Anyway yes i did have a TV, so i thought let me check this fake Ronaldo.. and what did i see? a selfish egoistic little shit.. my friends noticed that too.. no one liked him back then.. every kid that wouldnt pass the ball at the playground we would call him 'Kiki'
    -anyway the dislike is pretty strong enough already but that incident at the 2006 WC puts it over the top that even a lot of my friends that were man utd fans started disliking him.. he gets his teammate and best buddy sent off while crying to the reff.. i remember him missing preseason and being scared to show up in Manchester.. Rooney wanted him dead..
    -then comes 2008 1/2 finals against Barca.. and this dude is absolute crap during both legs and misses a 3rd min penalty during the first leg.. Man Utd goes through with a Scholes goal in the 2nd leg.. Then comes the final when CR scores an early header and after that gets shutdown by Ashley Cole (he got shutdown by him every time they faced Chelsea in the EPL).. then come the penalty shootout.. he is the only Man utd player to miss the penalty.. they win it because of a terry slip.. he starts crying knowing how lucky he is.. Fans get all over his d*ck.. Suddenly he is the greatest player alive..
    -sweet justice in the 2009 CL final.. not going to talk much about this.. Messi shows him who is the best.. He even scores his first header to kill the game.. -CR realizes he needs more talent so he leaves Man Utd for Real as Perez promises to buy every player in the world that doesnt play for Barca.. The likes of Kaka, Benzema, Alonso soon join already a good team..
    -What happens in the next few years? An absolute domination by Barca.. CR has to go through couple of embarrassing losses like 5-0.. the world doesnt even dare to compare him with Messi anymore..
    -Anyway he has some great scoring season that led him to no titles at all (only one la liga title in his 7 season for Real) but somehow wins balon dor after a long hiatus and suddenly he is the best again.. then comes the 2014 CL final.. where again he completely bottles it and disappears.. his teammates ramos, bale and dimaria save his ass again.. he doesnt celebrate their goals.. its 3-1 with one min to go.. there is a bs penalty for Real.. of course its CR taking the penalty.. he scores.. takes of his shirt.. and celebrates like he played the greatest game of his life and the game was 1-1.. talk about a piece of shit
    dont get me even started on him being a role model.. its disgusting seeing little kids tanning, waxing their eyebrows, wearing pink shirts and having crap haircuts

Anyway, its still 6 seasons for Real.. can't win too many trophies when the whistle is in Barca's corner.

Banned

some 'prank'

Print Screen.

Banned

its disgusting seeing little kids tanning, waxing their eyebrows, wearing pink shirts and having crap haircuts
    In my country, Europe, most of the men do this anyways, regardless of Ronaldo's influence. They did it before Ronaldo existed, and they will do it long after Ronaldo is gone. Do not be xenophobic, misogynistic and racist towards our proud European cultural values.