Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Lotsadimes
Learning to shoot layups

Default The Bucks will never do any damage in the playoffs if they keep Redd

Micheal Redd as the go to guy and star of the team is not a role a team can accept with him and think they're going to be successful. At this point in time I've decided to not even attend another game until he is move no matter how long it takes. He'd probably be a good second or third option on a team with a legitimate superstar but right now this is just hopeless. I can't even get excited about the edition of Jefferson and Alexander because I know with Redd as "the man" this team is going nowhere fast
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Maggot
Fear the deer

Default Re: The Bucks will never do any damage in the playoffs if they keep Redd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsadimes
Micheal Redd as the go to guy and star of the team is not a role a team can accept with him and think they're going to be successful. At this point in time I've decided to not even attend another game until he is move no matter how long it takes. He'd probably be a good second or third option on a team with a legitimate superstar but right now this is just hopeless. I can't even get excited about the edition of Jefferson and Alexander because I know with Redd as "the man" this team is going nowhere fast

that's true...with redd as "the man" we didn't do anything special
Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
BNeu
Saw a basketball once

Angry Re: The Bucks will never do any damage in the playoffs if they keep Redd

Damage in the playoffs.... WE WONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO MAKING IT. I don't think Redd was the problem. I think it has always been ****ty coaching calling the wrong plays at the end of the games, and i think the coaching pushed him to shoot to get him hot for the end of the games or when they were down. Now we get a good coach and we ship out our good point/shooting guard for ****ty Luke Ridnour. Come on this guy is a bum. And giving Bogut that kind of money is CRAZY. He's a slow white guy who has no moves. Has there been a good white center since the late 80's....Rick Smits... Big Country...Will Perdue? The season is lost already and im sure there still not done moving people. I already cancelled my season tickets.
BNeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Default Re: The Bucks will never do any damage in the playoffs if they keep Redd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNeu
Damage in the playoffs.... WE WONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO MAKING IT. I don't think Redd was the problem. I think it has always been ****ty coaching calling the wrong plays at the end of the games, and i think the coaching pushed him to shoot to get him hot for the end of the games or when they were down. Now we get a good coach and we ship out our good point/shooting guard for ****ty Luke Ridnour. Come on this guy is a bum. And giving Bogut that kind of money is CRAZY. He's a slow white guy who has no moves. Has there been a good white center since the late 80's....Rick Smits... Big Country...Will Perdue? The season is lost already and im sure there still not done moving people. I already cancelled my season tickets.
if thats how you really feel then you're not a real Bucks fan. A real fan would root for their team through thick and thin like SOME celtic fans here on ISH
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #5
SD Sports Guy
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
if thats how you really feel then you're not a real Bucks fan. A real fan would root for their team through thick and thin like SOME celtic fans here on ISH

I'm a bit down on the team as well, but at least Hammond is trying to shake things up. There is still a lot of shaking to do though.

p.s. To BNeu: What...Gianelli, Benson, Breuer, Mokeski, Lohaus, Schayes, and Voskuhl weren't good enough for you?
SD Sports Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #6
Maggot
Fear the deer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNeu

why do you post without thinking?

so you wanted Mo to stay...let's think about it...
Mo taking 15-20 shots
Redd taking 15-20 shots
RJ taking 15-20 shots
Mo plays only with Redd, as he always did
RJ is mad about that and become selfish so he can get his shots
Bogut is ignored ignored as usual (he's not slow)

In conclusion: WE'RE THE NEW NYK
Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
steve smash
Saw a basketball once

I think getting rid of redd is the easiest move to get the bucks to be a better team. I don't think its necessarily the best move, but it'd be easiest. Redd could pull some value on other teams. I kind of thought Cavs would make a move for him. Redd is a nice roll player, but the bucks need someone better than that to anchor a winning team.
steve smash is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: