Default Worst moderators on internet forums ?

ISH mods are cool though........try HFboards and chris creamers sports logos forum...... not allowed to even crack a joke.....stuck up fukks
    where do you think the worst are, got any stories from other forums then ISH ? lets hear them mane.......

Last edited by tomtucker; 03-02-2015 at 05:27 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Worst moderators on internet forums ?

realgaymen

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    realgaymen
    co-signed.

I shit you not I got IP-permabanned the second time I ever posted there for "spamming/self promotion" by posting a link to a basketball highlight video on my Youtube channel (which I do not profit from and run completely facelessly/annonymously as it only features content of former players). After taking care of me for good the moderator than locked the thread I had created, removed the video and said "That's HIS YouTube channel he was only posting here to promote it."

Like... you can't make that shit up I tried to provide that community with something rare/informative/basketball related and I get banned the most severe way possible IMMEDIATELY
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 03-02-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    co-signed.

I shit you not I got IP-permabanned the second time I ever posted there for "spamming/self promotion" by posting a link to a basketball highlight video on my Youtube channel (which I do not profit from and run completely facelessly/annonymously as it only features content of former players). After taking care of me for good the moderator than locked the thread I had created, removed the video and said "That's HIS YouTube channel he was only posting here to promote it."

Like... you can't make that shit up I tried to provide that community with something rare/informative/basketball related and I get banned the most severe way possible IMMEDIATELY
    holy shit !

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    co-signed.

FakeGM is a very respectable place of business, only official YT channels of NBA and its affiliates can be linked to. Seriously though, so much for encouraging originality and creativity