Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Kate upton in Antartica

Also don't understand the absurd obsession with this chick, but of course would demolish. Anyway, for your pleasure:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ody-paint.html

and the Hi-res photos of that photoshoot:

http://imgur.com/a/jqxsW#Mrv3oKQ

For those of you wondering we she is so popular.... she has it, alright. It. Sexual energy, charisma, pizzaz, wow factor. It. When you grow up and and grow some hair on your testes, youll understand. She can be in a room full of your perfect supermodels and she would still stand out. Thats why shes on the cover. You nerds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I would argue that the people who are overhyping her looks as something one of a kind or whatever are the idiots. Face it, shes really not more beautiful than thousands of other young women out there. So, what makes her the "one"? That hype is the idiocy.
    What makes anyone the one exactly, I didn't know weveryone had the same preference and the answer to your question isn't subjective

still don

hhhhnnngggggggggg

Banned

Her career isn't going to be very long with the type of body she has. The reason why people like her is because she acts "whore-ish" and people are attracted to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    1. Thread full of people saying a supermodel is overrated.

2. Nobody calls OP on spelling f*cking Antarctica wrong.

Yeah, standard ISH.
    I was too busy staring at her glorious tits to check for grammar.

Nobody is saying she isn't beautiful. People are just questioning why she's such a famous model, when many people, including myself, find other women/models far more attractive.

For myself, my problem with her is she lacks any type of muscle definition; like she's never worked out a day in her life. Again, I'm not saying she's not beautiful, but if we're talking about rating models and/or just beautiful women in general, she probably wouldn't even make my top 100.

People like her because she has huge tits and isn't a skinny stickfigure like most other supermodels. Really isn't that hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Nobody is saying she isn't beautiful. People are just questioning why she's such a famous model, when many people, including myself, find other women/models far more attractive.

For myself, my problem with her is she lacks any type of muscle definition; like she's never worked out a day in her life. Again, I'm not saying she's not beautiful, but if we're talking about rating models and/or just beautiful women in general, she probably wouldn't even make my top 100.

At these posters saying she is fat. I hate the idea that models have to be skinny as a rail. Trust me once you virgins actually start having sex, ten pounds over is better than ten pounds under weight every time.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    At these posters saying she is fat. I hate the idea that models have to be skinny as a rail. Trust me once you virgins actually start having sex, ten pounds over is better than ten pounds under weight every time.
    heres the thing with that weak sauce. Most of the people suggesting she isnt gods ****ing gift to men arent virgins. Using that insult is straight pathetic. We are simply pointing out the hype (oh, shes the hottest) doesnt jibe with everyone. Sure, shes got a pretty face, sure she has massive, saggy tits. So do thousands of other women. Its annoying when one woman (whether its kate moss, J Lo, or this broad) are so overhyped by the media. Thats the ****ing point. Go look at that SI issue and tell me you dont think there are at least 4 chicks in there who are much hotter (whatever 4 they may be). Shes not on the cover because shes the most anything, shes on the cover because she is a media product they are promoting.

Look at those fat virgin dissing her Shame on you. A girl like her is perfect for a bang, she's got nice body fat. Girl with alittle fat always feel better when you're banging.

True story.