Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Default What was the logic in Doc giving the Rockets back Josh Smith for NOTHING!?

https://streamable.com/xvco

He's playing out of his mind and has clearly re-energized the team. He's given them rim protection, rebounding, playmaking & veteran leadership. Surely there's no way he keeps his job if the Rockets finish 5th in the West and knock them out again in the post-season?

Still can't believe he couldn't find a role for him on that team. He's basically the retarded version of Dray.

Default Re: What was the logic in Doc giving the Rockets back Josh Smith for NOTHING!?

Josh was having too much fun in LA

Cant put ****** in LA

Hes more grounded now

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: What was the logic in Doc giving the Rockets back Josh Smith for NOTHING!?

Josh Smith had 16pts 2 blocks 2 steals 1 3pt. I guess he feels he wants to beat Houston at their best, without any excuses. Really; I have no idea why.

Should have just waived him.

Clippers got Sergei Lishouk (33 year old, 49th pick) and Maarty Leunen (30 year old, 54th pick). I don't even...

Banned

Addition by subtraction. J-Smoove is a locker room cancer and natural born loser.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopSuperstar
    Josh Smith had 16pts 2 blocks 2 steals 1 3pt. I guess he feels he wants to beat Houston at their best, without any excuses. Really; I have no idea why.
    He had two 3 pointers.

Like i said, he was the guy that got Houston over the hump.

Expect them to finish strong as 3-4th seed now, without him Houston looked like shit.

They didn't need anything in return, they've replaced him with Jeff Ayres...

if they waived him he still would have went to houston. By trading him, at least they got something out of it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Like i said, he was the guy that got Houston over the hump.

Expect them to finish strong as 3-4th seed now, without him Houston looked like shit.
    There is less than half the season left
    Currently Houston is 7 games behind the 4th seed and 10 games behind the 3rd seed

Sorry buddy but absolute best case scenario is 5th for Houston at this point

Doc Rivers?
    Logic?

Dude thinks his son is a decent ball player