Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: Richard Sherman has SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    he IS a douche, a poor sport, and just flat out annoying as fck

you should stop defending him so much...he isn't worth all your effort
    I think he's a good overall guy.

I don't let these little excerpts of Richard effect how I think of him as a person. I've seen plenty to know he's not a poor sport.

He's always giving props to other team and the players after games and even in games. He has little personal beefs and tries to get into peoples heads. Doesn't make the guy a douche bag or a poor sport.

You don't know what a real douche bag is like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH_otsw7jTE - skip to the end where he's greeting a handicapped kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yio9ynKl0s

What a douche bag!

I would love him as a player for sure...but I wouldn't defend him being a poor sport...no
    You defended Dez when he smacked his own momma

Just yesterday you defended Deion pouring buckets of water on Tim Carver because he didn't like what Carver was saying about him..

Stop

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

when did I defend Dez slapping his mom?

when did I defend Dez slapping his mom?

In the "Dez smacks his own momma" thread on the football board..

You regularly defend and make excuses for players if they happen to be Cowboys..

You are a big time homer, and you would definitely be defending Sherman if he were a cowboy..

no question

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    In the "Dez smacks his own momma" thread on the football board..

You regularly defend and make excuses for players if they happen to be Cowboys..

You are a big time homer, and you would definitely be defending Sherman if he were a cowboy..

no question
    Water is wet.

I've repeatedly said Dez is one of the dumber players in the league, and several times stated he will be broke within 5 years of his retirement because of it

I mean yeah, I'm a Cowboy's homer and have never hid that...YOU CAUGHT ME!!!

what Dez has to do with this? no idea... this is a thread about Richard Sherman

I've repeatedly said Dez is one of the dumber players in the league, and several times stated he will be broke within 5 years of his retirement because of it

I mean yeah, I'm a Cowboy's homer and have never hid that...YOU CAUGHT ME!!!

what Dez has to do with this? no idea... this is a thread about Richard Sherman
    Sherman is a proven good guy and you were wrong about him being a douche.

Stop crying about it. Next time don't spout off about people you've never put the effort into learning about...

Oh but but but.... he was a douche for 17 seconds!!!! Hate sherm!!! what an annoying PRICK.

yeah again, I decided he was a douche the first time I heard him speak...watch the Skip Bayless interview

and you're the one that needs to stop crying

"whaaa...stop calling him a douche pt he is a really nice guy I swear!"

You've decided on a lot of things that are batshit insane... why is this any different?

Can't admit to being wrong. It's ok though, just imagine you are Skip and I'm Sherman.

"I'm better than you at life"

admit to being wrong? there is no "right" or "wrong" in this genius....I don't have to like Sherman if I don't want to

admit to being wrong? there is no "right" or "wrong" in this genius....I don't have to like Sherman if I don't want to
    Because it's obvious you came to the conclusion that you didn't like him based only a few short instances and the more information that comes out about him, more videos, more respectable journalists, radio hosts, players etc who beg to differ that he's a douche proves that you jump to conclusions like a 5 year old would.

It goes from Sherman being a douche/shitty human to you just not caring for him and "there is no right or wrong"

LOL.

Stop jumping to conclusions so quickly, little fella.

AGAIN...Sherman has many instances of douchy behavior...from the Brady interaction, to the Revis Twitter war, to the Bayless interview, to this past game...the guy ALWAYS acts like fckin ass

if it walks like a douche and talks like a douche, then it must be...

why do you care so much what I think about him anyway?...just let it go

AGAIN...Sherman has many instances of douchy behavior...from the Brady interaction, to the Revis Twitter war, to the Bayless interview, to this past game...the guy ALWAYS acts like fckin ass

if it walks like a douche and talks like a douche, then it must be...

why do you care so much what I think about him anyway?...just let it go
    Truth be told.... I'm the handicapped kid in the video and I get upset when people say negative things about my idol.

Just say you like him so I won't be sad. Be a good person, Titty.

Why does it irk people in this thread that many ppl think this guy is outputting and an overall douchebag? Like they think people should seek out his lifework or do extensive research to find complimentary things bout his character.. news flash nobody would know this guy's name if he wasn't a football player. What he does while playing the sport that gives him recognition has always been douchetastic....but it works.

It's hilarious how his fans think people have wrongfully assassinated his character when he does the same shit on the field all the time. People don't like him, he has an annoying banshee voice and he overall just grates on the majority.. it's not that serious.

stop trying to White Knight a willing participant in Annoying 101

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Why does it irk people in this thread that many ppl think this guy is outputting and an overall douchebag? Like they think people should seek out his lifework or do extensive research to find complimentary things bout his character.. news flash nobody would know this guy's name if he wasn't a football player. What he does while playing the sport that gives him recognition has always been douchetastic....but it works.

It's hilarious how his fans think people have wrongfully assassinated his character when he does the same shit on the field all the time. People don't like him, he has an annoying banshee voice and he overall just grates on the majority.. it's not that serious.

stop trying to White Knight a willing participant in Annoying 101
    It's more about Tiddy being a hypocrite who has absolutely no consistency other than being a consistent homer.

Guy will attack one guy and defend another for the same exact reasons.