Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #31
Seņor Cedric
why live??
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,189
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Optimus Prime is a c*nt and ruining my ISH experience. He looks like a joke account at first, but there is nothing funny about him, just BS negative opinions.

I smell a ban coming.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #32
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,854
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Optimus Prime is a c*nt and ruining my ISH experience. He looks like a joke account at first, but there is nothing funny about him, just BS negative opinions.

I smell a ban coming.
I'm getting the same vibe from him. Seemed like a creative/timely joke account at first but he's just being negative and annoying.




Darko should have kept his old hair.
[IMG]http://www.terra.com/*****/img/deportes/baloncesto/nba/b88263darko_milicic-ap-130p.jpg[/IMG]
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #33
Optimus Prime
:\
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Intertubes
Posts: 3,835
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Why am I a joke account? Why am I "ruining your experience"? Because I don't agree with everything?

I said Darko is an OK player. He might be great. He might be a bust. It's a good pickup for Memphis. The way Orlando got rid of him was embarrassing, on Orlando's part.

And I made the J-Will joke because I think J-Will is funny. He used to play for Memphis, ya know. Or did you not know that?

I can get banned for disagreeing with people? What rules did I violate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Optimus Prime is a c*nt and ruining my ISH experience. He looks like a joke account at first, but there is nothing funny about him, just BS negative opinions.

I smell a ban coming.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:17 PM   #34
Seņor Cedric
why live??
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,189
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Joke account
Name: Optimus Prime
Avatar: Optimus Prime
Location: Cybertron
Posting style: erratic, yet negative.
Sexual preference: Up the batty

You are disagreeing with everyone in every thread. I'm barely even posting at the moment because i can't be bothered making replies to your down-syndromed self.

I think you're GOBB, or some other poster that's been banned personally. Very negative guy.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:23 PM   #35
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,477
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

^Obviously Optimus Prime is a Gimmick/alternate account...
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:24 PM   #36
Optimus Prime
:\
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Intertubes
Posts: 3,835
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Wow. I could report you for a sexual flame right there. In fact, I think I will...

Erratic? Negative? Show me where I was negative in the spirit of this thread. I only made a joke of how Darko looked, and the OP asked "What do you think of this pic?"

As far as Darko's game goes, I said he was OK. OK was an insult? In fact, I blasted Orlando for getting rid of Darko in the manner they did.

Again I ask, who did I disagree with in this thread? How was I negative? By saying "Wow he is 275?" I had no idea he weighed that much. He is bigger than I thought.

It seems you're just trolling me now, bah and I fell for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Joke account
Name: Optimus Prime
Avatar: Optimus Prime
Location: Cybertron
Posting style: erratic, yet negative.
Sexual preference: Up the batty

You are disagreeing with everyone in every thread. I'm barely even posting at the moment because i can't be bothered making replies to your down-syndromed self.

I think you're GOBB, or some other poster that's been banned personally. Very negative guy.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:29 PM   #37
Seņor Cedric
why live??
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,189
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Erratic? Negative? Show me where I was negative in the spirit of this thread. I only made a joke of how Darko looked, and the OP asked "What do you think of this pic?"

I am saying that all your posts in many threads have been of a negative nature. Nothing to get banned for I suppose..... yet.

You whine too, you're a cool guy.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #38
Optimus Prime
:\
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Intertubes
Posts: 3,835
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Most of the time I'm being sarcastic, hence the liberal use of stupid smileys...

I guess that's not coming across.

I'm only really hard on Yao and Steve Francis. :)

Darko is a good pickup for Memphis, and Orlando is gonna doubly kick themselves in a few years if Darko develops into a good player. Didn't O-Town trade a 1st rounder for Darko? Only to let him walk away for nothing the next year? I really hope that 1st rounder they traded away develops into a sleeper superstar...

Oh, sweet, sweet irony it would be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
I am saying that all your posts in many threads have been of a negative nature. Nothing to get banned for I suppose..... yet.

You whine too, you're a cool guy.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #39
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro
 
Y2Gezee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In hell when Im on ISH
Posts: 4,606
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

On Darko, I hope that they get him fully involved in the offense, and he is ablet to be a 15ppg 8 rebound guy. But this is my last year of thinking he's got the potential to be a solid star. Even though I don't know anything about the Grizz coach, they have a need for him and if he can't even start and contribute statistically then....
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy