Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #151
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Default Re: First Place NY Knicks at 3rd Place Boston Celtics Game Thread May 26th 7pm TNT

I didn't watch the entire game but heard that there was a brooklyn chant at the game last night. Nets taking over TD garden. This would be the second chant in that arena.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #152
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: First Place NY Knicks at 3rd Place Boston Celtics Game Thread May 26th 7pm TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I didn't watch the entire game but heard that there was a brooklyn chant at the game last night. Nets taking over TD garden. This would be the second chant in that arena.

The Nets fans cheer for opposing teams at their home games if they do something good. They let up a huge cheer when a player on the other team does a good play. Nets fans can't talk shit about Celtic crowds. That's ridiculous. I hate the Celtics but that's ridiculous. Have you actually went to any games? Did you see the fans jumping up and down after Josh Smith's dunk, or chanting MVP at Kobe or the entire crowd in blue and orange at the 2nd knick game?

Celtic fans are one of the better crowds in the league, don't throw shit out there like you know.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #153
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The Nets fans cheer for opposing teams at their home games if they do something good. They let up a huge cheer when a player on the other team does a good play. Nets fans can't talk shit about Celtic crowds. That's ridiculous. I hate the Celtics but that's ridiculous. Have you actually went to any games? Did you see the fans jumping up and down after Josh Smith's dunk, or chanting MVP at Kobe or the entire crowd in blue and orange at the 2nd knick game?

Celtic fans are one of the better crowds in the league, don't throw shit out there like you know.
I know about their loyal crowd. That's why it makes it all the better when there crowd is chanting "Brooklyn".
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #154
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
I know about their loyal crowd. That's why it makes it all the better when there crowd is chanting "Brooklyn".

It's called sarcasm.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #155
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

Do you even read your own posts where you said the Nets own TD Bank Gardens? If ONE chant means the Nets own TD Bank Gardens, then half the teams in the NBA own Barclays. The Celtics specifically on Christmas day had a huge presence there, it was a joke. The Net fans chanted MVP at Kobe. Saying as a Net fan that the Boston crowd is now owned by Brooklyn makes you sound ridiculous.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: