Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
sjeezy510b
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sjeezy510b has an OK reputation so far
Default argentina can beat usa?

the way i've seen argentina is an example of perfect fundamentals of basketball. yeah usa has all the athletism in da world but even when dey blowout teams u see so many mistakes, such as using da wrong hands in da passing lanes or too much one on one. argentina besides spain can scare usa. but argentina plays like a team they no passing is the quickest to advance da ball up and score argentina is the underrated favorite for champion of da fiba
sjeezy510b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
regularjohn
Can barely lace up my sneakers

regularjohn has an OK reputation so far

it's weird to think that a team with lebron james, dwyane wade, dwight howard, elton brand, carmelo anthony and other world-class players can be beaten, but i think argentina has a legit shot of taking it all. they're more used with the fiba rules, they've played together for ages... most of all, they've won it all before - and they seem to be even better now. they have it all: speed, scoring, defense, smartness, heart, experience; slashers, shooters, bangers, playmakers, 6-10 dudes shooting 3's...

pepe sanchez (their pg) is playing great ball, and i don't think anything has to be said anymore about the nba-caliber guys like nocioni, ginobili, herrmann, scola and oberto. usa better be VERY, VERY careful with them if they want to bring the gold home.
regularjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Argentina is great, but who says they go to the gold medal game? Spain also looks very good and has tremendous guard play. But the way the U.S. played from the 2nd quarter on vs. Australia, they are still my pick for the gold.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #4
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

by the way, argentina isn't underrated..Anyone who knows anything about international basketball knows that they are very good.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:25 PM   #5
Student
Serious playground baller

Student has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
Argentina is great, but who says they go to the gold medal game? Spain also looks very good and has tremendous guard play. But the way the U.S. played from the 2nd quarter on vs. Australia, they are still my pick for the gold.

Look who they were playing Australia. Wait till they get Spain or Argentina...and the Greece game should be interesting.
Student is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: