Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: In one month I'll be celebrating my 10 year anniversary in St.Lucia

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I'm proud of my wife and kid.
    People love cars and post pics, love players and post pics, I love my family...
    More power to you and everything, but I raised an eyebrow just because it seems odd to post something so private.

Anyway, congrats to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I've never actually took my wife outside North America!
    I've been married 2 years and I've never taken her anywhere in North America I end up breaking the bank every time we plan something instead. Enjoy yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I've been married 2 years and I've never taken her anywhere in North America I end up breaking the bank every time we plan something instead. Enjoy yourselves!
    Our problem is being Filipino we have so much family that we're constantly having to travel for weddings, christenings, debuts (female 18th birthdays), regular birthdays, anniversaries...that we haven't planned an actual vacation.

I will and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    That place looks beautiful. I just got back from Paris with my wife for our 1 year, it was amazing, but we are ready for some relaxing beach time like that. We are talking about going to Greece next which would be a mix of site-seeing and beach laying.
    santorini, hands down

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    congrats! she's cute, you done well!
    haterade is cuter. would smash.

oh and congrats, that april 1st thing was awesome

Congrats on the milestone my brother. That post about the value of material in comparison to family speaks volumes of your character. Enjoy your time in paradise with the lady.

And to the rest of you - If you ever wanna be eternally sexually satisfied and fed, date a Filipina.

That is all...

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    santorini, hands down
    will keep that in mind

Enjoy your stay brodie...and nice family. But I never would've guess you are Asian...then again I think most people that post here are white as fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    That place looks beautiful. I just got back from Paris with my wife for our 1 year, it was amazing, but we are ready for some relaxing beach time like that. We are talking about going to Greece next which would be a mix of site-seeing and beach laying.
    Check out Bulgaria...specifically the black sea coast. Sofia, the capital, is nice as well. Just got back and thought it was amazing. Not many tourists and relatively undiscovered. Good food and cheap as hell.

Roughly $1-1.50 half liter beers of decent quality. Not many things better than laying out and drinking a beer on a beach in a town from the 800s. Literally felt like I was in a LOTR movie or a Game of Thrones episode.

Spent like $1100 over two weeks there which included accomodations, drink and food. Stayed in a hostel for 8 nights though so it's a bit skewed but you get my point. Cheap, beautiful, secluded and you'll feel like the only american there which is better than places filled with tourists. (Like London and probably Greece.) Eastern european/bulgarian women are the most beautiful women in the world. I never really had a "type" in terms of looks for a female but bulgarian/mediterranean/eastern european is it.

I feel like going to places like St. Lucia and other resort island in the Caribbean is just too easy. Step out of your boundary a little bit.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Check out Bulgaria...specifically the black sea coast. Sofia, the capital, is nice as well. Just got back and thought it was amazing. Not many tourists and relatively undiscovered. Good food and cheap as hell.

Roughly $1-1.50 half liter beers of decent quality. Not many things better than laying out and drinking a beer on a beach in a town from the 800s. Literally felt like I was in a LOTR movie or a Game of Thrones episode.

Spent like $1100 over two weeks there which included accomodations, drink and food. Stayed in a hostel for 8 nights though so it's a bit skewed but you get my point. Cheap, beautiful, secluded and you'll feel like the only american there which is better than places filled with tourists. (Like London and probably Greece.) Eastern european/bulgarian women are the most beautiful women in the world. I never really had a "type" in terms of looks for a female but bulgarian/mediterranean/eastern european is it.

I feel like going to places like St. Lucia and other resort island in the Caribbean is just too easy. Step out of your boundary a little bit.
    That's awesome, I'll definitely look into that. I agree with what you're saying about stepping out of your comfort zone a little. Being a little adventurous is fun and also makes for more interesting stories.

I agree about stepping out of your comfort zone, but don't you find it harder to do when you're traveling with family? I mean on my own I'm not responsible for anybody else.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Congrats, dude You look cuter than yor wife doe. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I agree about stepping out of your comfort zone, but don't you find it harder to do when you're traveling with family? I mean on my own I'm not responsible for anybody else.
    Exactly. This is our anniversary. Not a back packing adventure. I don't mind splurging to enjoy the finer amenities resorts have to offer. Plus our room has an ocean view with no windows or walls. You step right out into the open. No hostile will offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    Congrats, dude You look cuter than yor wife doe. PM me
    Lol, oh you....

College superstar

Congrats. 10 years is impressive. 18 is unreal in this day and age especially with our generation.

Best of luck to you both