Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So what should the Kings do? Trade Bibby and Artest and start over? Or keep building

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_Kings1
of course GM's would rather have gibson, more upside, smaller contract

and you can ***** about stats all you want cause bibby's are better, gibson been in the league 1 year.... bibby has a jumper, nothing else...he doesnt even play with any heart and the next couple of years he's gonna be stealing money from sac town, of course right now bibby is better offensively, but in 2 years gibson>bibby

bibby can chuck up jumpers, nothing else

My point is Gibson will never be better than Bibby, Bibby was a savage his first year, and he was better his Rookie year than Gibson is now You sound like you're letting your dislike for him cloud your judgement. Mike has one bad year and you're comparing him to a scrub spot up shooter. Bibby has a jumper nothing else? get outta here dude, you obviously know nothing about Mike Bibby's game. Don't make your judgements after watching him last year, take a look at his whole career.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:50 PM   #17
King_Of_Kings1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

King_Of_Kings1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So what should the Kings do? Trade Bibby and Artest and start over? Or keep building

in the last 3 years what has he had besides a jumper......and ive been following him his whole NBA career, his PG skills have diminished

his jumpers dont fall and he is worthless on the court, and i never said gibsons better

half this roster is a joke, why not add bibby to that list
King_Of_Kings1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #18
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Re: So what should the Kings do? Trade Bibby and Artest and start over? Or keep build

Quote:
in the last 3 years what has he had besides a jumper......and ive been following him his whole NBA career, his PG skills have diminished

his jumpers dont fall and he is worthless on the court, and i never said gibsons better

half this roster is a joke,
why not add bibby to that list

I don't feel like typing it out again but do you not see a possible connection between those two points? I'm not one to defend Bibby (you all know that) but come on, he's not that bad or maybe its been too long since a disappointing Kings game.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:01 AM   #19
King_Of_Kings1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

King_Of_Kings1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So what should the Kings do? Trade Bibby and Artest and start over? Or keep build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I don't feel like typing it out again but do you not see a possible connection between those two points? I'm not one to defend Bibby (you all know that) but come on, he's not that bad or maybe its been too long since a disappointing Kings game.

the way i talk about him ya'll prob think, that i think he's worthless..... i really dont, im just not a fan of his game, i guess im done ranting about him

maybe im just a pissed off kings fan who wants the team to do good
King_Of_Kings1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:44 AM   #20
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
the way i talk about him ya'll prob think, that i think he's worthless..... i really dont, im just not a fan of his game, i guess im done ranting about him

arent we all
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #21
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bibby had very high potential when he first entered the league. He could throw out assists left and right but after he joined the Kings, the need for him to be the point guard who threw assists was over because the Kings ran their offense through Webber and Divac. After many years, he is supposed to just regain his passing ability? I think Bibby can still play but he needs to look back to his youth days and try to realize that he needs to become that passer again and try to figure out how. Maybe then the Kings can become somewhat better.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #22
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

i totally agree with you that his PG skills have diminished and I was pretty pissed at him last year too for sucking so bad. everybody here knows I hate this roster too except for martin and garcia, but there's always that chance that he comes back this year and shoots the lights out like the Bibby we all know and love. The game winning shots, the crab walk and the crowd taunting. His loyalty deserves one more chance from me, if he sucks this year I might be screaming for Gibson lol!!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:38 AM   #23
DEBORAH
I brick open layups

DEBORAH has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Re: So what should the Kings do? Trade Bibby and Artest and start over? Or keep building

I love that CRAB WALK when he makes an almost unmakeable basket or pulls out the game at the last moment, BUT, we need to play as a team and get the win before the last minute, right fellas?

DEBORAH
DEBORAH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: