Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #226
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Find a Kobe Bryant 40+ point game that's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
who won mvp over wilt?

He was the MVP of the '72 Finals, but the award didn't exist yet for his first title in '67.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #227
Colby Brian
Banned

Colby Brian has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
He was the MVP of the '72 Finals, but the award didn't exist yet for his first title in '67.

yeah i forgot, my bad, i edited my previous post
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #228
Grim
Future NFL Star

Grim has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
I didn't see LeBron's performance, but that is incredible.

The big question is....did LeBron drive to the hoop for 15 of those 16 baskets??

Kobe plays differently... ..
*yawn*
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #229
alanLA92
No More Bandwagoners

alanLA92 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
u cant find 1 because kobe has never scored 40+ points. i think his career high is 38 and that was back in 95'.

Wow I can't begin to tell u the amount of fail in this post
alanLA92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #230
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Find a game where LeBron scored 81.

Honestly, these threads...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #231
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
Wait a minute.

Kobe scored 45 points on 26 attempts in that game. Lebron scored 43 points on 21 attempts tonight.
16/21 = 72.6% FG
20/26 = 76.9% FG
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:26 AM   #232
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These games aren't as efficient but their pretty good regardless
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...611300LAL.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...704150LAL.html
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #233
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Out of curiosity, I checked bball reference for some of MJ's most efficient 40 point games. He had a 59 point game, on 21/27 field goals.

Hell, Pippen had 40 points on 17 shot attempts.

Shaq had 43 points on THIRTEEN shot attempts:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...911190LAL.html
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: