Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

Default Lebron with the Clippers?

Quote:
LeBron to the other L.A. team --- the Clippers --- for rookie Blake Griffin, Marcus Camby and Eric Gordon. Griffin is going to be a star and Gordon has promise. Camby has an expiring contract. The Clippers would finally matter. James could battle it out with Kobe for the rights to LaLa Land. David Stern and TV execs would be giggling uncontrollably.

i think the article was talking about the trade occurring this year, meaning lebron would still be a free agent after this season, and if that's the case, i feel like this trade would be ridiculous for us. giving up griffin, gordon, and camby for one season of lebron?

i just thought it was kind of interesting though and was wondering what you guys thought
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Default Re: Lebron with the Clippers?

For a sign and trade in 2010? **** yes. For an expiring contract Lebron who will dart as soon as his contract ends? **** no.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

Cleveland will never trade LeBron under any circumstance, at least, I don't think they should do. Honestly, would you want to be the general manager, the owner, or the franchise (hell even a fan of the franchise) that trades one of the best players in the game today?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #4
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Cleveland will never trade LeBron under any circumstance, at least, I don't think they should do. Honestly, would you want to be the general manager, the owner, or the franchise (hell even a fan of the franchise) that trades one of the best players in the game today?

what if that's their only option to get something out of him though? would they rather he left as a free agent or at least do a sign and trade and get something in return?
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: