Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
The Logo
Banned

The Logo has an OK reputation so far
Default Kobe fans: LeBron or Wade?

Very simple question. I want to know who you would pick between LeBron and Wade: a) as a basketball player based on their skills, stats, talent, overall game AND b) as a threat to your team (the Lakers) because you fear he can go off for 50 pts any day.

I posted it here because a lot of Kobe fans don't visit the Laker forum. I only want your responses, no Kobe haters here please..your opinion is not wanted. Thank you.

Speaking as a Kobe fan, my answer is LeBron.

Last edited by The Logo : 08-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.
The Logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Bodhi
Local High School Star

Bodhi has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe fans: LeBron or Wade?

LeBron is the better overall player, but I think that Wade is probably more of a threat to our team. The Lakers did a good job containing LeBron last season and we added Artest so he doesn't really scare me.
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Wade looks more silky smooth and can change directions better. I just love the way he attacks the rim and the ball handling skills to go with it.

But I love Lebron bc he is a genetic freak and I personally have never seen such a big player be as quick and athletic as he is. He is an amazing site to see as is Wade.

As a basketball fan, I enjoy to watch greatness. And both Wade and Lebron are elite players. I enjoy watching them both bc they are different players but I think Lebron is a more amazing player to watch bc of his strength and size. He is as quick as anyone and as athletic as the best. Lebron is like watching history in the making
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a fan of Kobe Bryant, he's my favorite player who's not on my favorite team, and I would have to say LeBron James. In my opinion, He's the best leader in the league and has the best chance at fighting Larry Bird for the greatest small forward of all-time. Now obviously we are talking about now, and I'd have to go with LeBron James. He can carry lesser talent teams to the championship round, Wade can't, and that's what separates LeBron from Wade in my opinion.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: