Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: As a GM, your family is kidnapped.The goal is to lose in the finals. Who do you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    I pick LeBron and give him full coaching and GM responsibilities and let him pick the rest of the team.
    I guess you don't like your family because 2/6 or 2/7 are pretty odds.

Default Re: As a GM, your family is kidnapped.The goal is to lose in the finals. Who do you pick?

I was thinking about this same question yestersday, go figure.. Would probably pick lebron and be with my family by lunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    I was thinking about this same question yestersday, go figure.. Would probably pick lebron and be with my family by lunch time.

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    typical lebron stan saying 2/7 is pretty good.

.....Pretty good odds to lose the finals and get your family back I agree. Is there any worse we can get? Like unless we find 1/9 or 2/9 (Lebron 2 years later), it seems like this is our man, since he can get the job done even with 2 all stars in his team.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Kobe spent the majority of the last 12 years of his career post Shaq rather missing the playoffs or exiting first round, so cannot choose him, he ain't making the finals.

Lebron is a decent option, because you know he has a good chance of getting any team of scrubs to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    .....Pretty good odds to lose the finals and get your family back I agree. Is there any worse we can get? Like unless we find 1/9 or 2/9 (Lebron 2 years later), it seems like this is our man, since he can get the job done even with 2 all stars in his team.
    1/3 is bad when your family's life is involved. If you pick Lebron, you just don't love your family.

1/3 is bad when your family's life is involved. If you pick Lebron, you just don't love your family.
    But is there anyone to get you better odds at losing in the finals?
    It's not about good or bad odds.. it's about the best odds..

Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Like the title. You're the GM of an NBA team. The goal is to reach the finals, to but to lose it. That's the only way to get your family back. Now, which player do you pick to join your team?
    Iverson.

Team up Wilt, Lebron, Jerry West
    Understood: Your family had been molesting you a lot when you were a kid.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Do we get to pick the conference too?

Dunking on everybody in the park

What player has better odds of making it to the Finals and losing?

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Team up Wilt, Lebron, Jerry West

Sh**

Just clowned 3 different stans
    You gotta be real careful with Wilt, though. Make sure that you surround him with FAR inferior personnel, and with an incompetent coach. You might also want to make sure that half of hos key players are battling injuries...and just to on the safe side...have 1-2 miss the series, as well.If you give him an equal supporting cast to any other player in NBA history, and you will watch him and his team destroy the opposing team. See '67.

The GM cannot do anything about it once the team is already in the Finals, he cannot persuade his players to do this. It would be more debatable if its midway into the season, before trade deadline though.

1- bron
    2- wilt