Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Global Research finally concludes their report on Sandy Hook

One of the most well respected independent researchers on earth finally concludes their report on the shooting that occurred in Newton, Conn.

One thing that stood out for me was this:

"Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?

Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage."

For the naysayers (aka sheeps), I suggest you read up on this and really think about the inconsistencies in all of the reports characterizing the traumatic event.

Like I said, if there is no concrete proof, then there is no crime: all the courts in the world rely on the factual evidences to convict a criminal, so why should Sandy Hook be any different .. in fact, even all the so called "eye witnesses" look like robotic actors spitting out script lines, so it is hard to believe anything coming out of this based on reports by the media (who we know aren't 100% honest to begin with).

Fool me once (911), shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Sandy Hook Report By Global Research
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 12-27-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Default Re: Global Research finally concludes their report on Sandy Hook

globalresearch.ca is one of the most respected research centers on earth?
    Here is another fine example of their research findings:
    Washington’s New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky

The important debate on global warming under UN auspices provides but a partial picture of climate change; in addition to the devastating impacts of greenhouse gas emissions on the ozone layer, the World’s climate can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated “non-lethal weapons.” Both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the World’s climate.

In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) as part of the (“Star Wars”) Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

My daughters school doesn't have cameras all over. Most schools don't. That's asinine right away. Parents were shown their children, do you think 20 different sets of parents wouldn't notice that there were no bullet wounds and not complain to the three billion media people around? And were they expecting the parents to come out and describe bullet wounds?

This is so ****ing stupid. What goes through people's minds that kids get murdered and they want to turn it into a mystery story?

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    My daughters school doesn't have cameras all over. Most schools don't. That's asinine right away. Parents were shown their children, do you think 20 different sets of parents wouldn't notice that there were no bullet wounds and not complain to the three billion media people around? And were they expecting the parents to come out and describe bullet wounds?

This is so ****ing stupid. What goes through people's minds that kids get murdered and they want to turn it into a mystery story?
    If you look at the authors other articles he is just a typical conspiracy goon.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    If you look at the authors other articles he is just a typical conspiracy goon.
    i'm talking more about the idiots on our board who think these people losing their kids is fodder for them to search youtube for conspiracies. It would actually be nice if this was a conspiracy because it would be less scary. Unfortunately it's a random thing that could happen again.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

i'm talking more about the idiots on our board who think these people losing their kids is fodder for them to search youtube for conspiracies. It would actually be nice if this was a conspiracy because it would be less scary. Unfortunately it's a random thing that could happen again.
    I'm pretty sure OP is a troll. Although he is quite the disgusting human being regardless of whether or not he is trolling. Behind every joke there is some truth.

http://forward.com/articles/168277/n...-mourns/?p=all

[QUOTE]On the morning of December 14, Veronique was at the medical center where she works as an oncology nurse when she received an automated text message alerting her that there was a reported shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. At first, she thought it might have been a false alarm, like a fake bomb threat. But then a patient following the events on her iPhone urged her to go.
    Veronique drove at 80 miles per hour to the school, praying that her car

Essentially, that was the first thing I asked. Where is the video evidence of the shootings? Has anyone seen it? Wouldn't that be the first thing police/FBI look at to make sure there weren't multiple shooters and Lanza wasn't framed?

Also, not sure about Newtown, But Aurora is clearly not what they say. Seems extremely unlikely Holmes did that at all. Evidence is pointing to him being framed........
    Last edited by bagelred; 12-27-2012 at 10:38 AM.

i wonder if OP needs photo/video evidence of his girl ****ing her new guy to believe it.

And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims
    stopped reading after this, obviously biased "research"

The difference between you guys and me is simply this: I have an open mind to conspiracy theories and you don't.

All you have to do is open your mind to a cover up and all the anamolies will connect right before your very eyes; but if you close off the idea, then of course you won't ever exercise the idea there is more to it.

A lot of people say we need to leave the families alone in time of mourning, but what they don't realize is that there are plenty of traumatic experiences where families are in mourning, and in those instances, families were interviewed and investigated because it was important to dig up as much information to figure out what really went on.

So yes, it really is an anamoly the investigative reporting is being black balled in this case.

The only parent that was allowed to be interviewed was this guy.

I sh*t you not. That is the only concrete legitimate interview being released to the pubic. The rest of the parents are being black balled, including all actual witnesses to the crime.

Don't you think that is a bit odd ...

Instead of giving out out excuses based on your emotions (oh why don't we leave these poor people alone, they are too traumatized to remember anything), why don't you guys do what any professional investigator would do: ask for the proof.

Simple premise. No proof, no crime. Remember? Or have we traveled back to the dark ages and have forgotten what constitutes as true and what does not.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 12-27-2012 at 01:47 PM.

The school has a security system with a camera to buzz students in.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The school has a security system with a camera to buzz students in.
    Unless you're a total ****ing idiot this is not a topic you should be trolling about. It's not funny. Little kids got shot and killed. Pick a different topic to troll and stop being such a total ****tard.

Unless you're a total ****ing idiot this is not a topic you should be trolling about. It's not funny. Little kids got shot and killed. Pick a different topic to troll and stop being such a total ****tard.
    What the f*ck is your problem dude.

You asked if there were security cameras, and I said yes.

Don't need to go all bi polar on me.

Again, you're crying like an emotional little girl. All I'm asking for is proof.

   

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The difference between you guys and me is simply this: I have an open mind to conspiracy theories and you don't.
    but don't forget "and lack the necessary reasoning tools to tell the difference between one and the other."

kind of too bad, since you've said some stuff (non conspiracy-related) that made good sense, such as 'the ISH rep system is a bit of a popularity contest' (paraphrasing).