Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Arrow Wiggins would have been Cleveland's best defender and a good offensive player....

He would have absolutely helped this team out a bunch for contending now, but here's the ****ing thing Cleveland, he has INSANE potential. You just don't trade these f*ckers away man, it would be like OKC trading Durant away after drafting him, it'd be retarded!

Does anyone else agree with me? They shouldn't have traded Wiggins for Love and if they wanted Love that badly should have just traded LeBron for him.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Wiggins would have been Cleveland's best defender and a good offensive player....

Something you notice about Wiggins in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aS6Ul1J60

He doesn't just stand around when he gets the ball on offense, he either passes it or attacks. I love that about his game. Reminds me of Durant.

Default Re: Wiggins would have been Cleveland's best defender and a good offensive player....

bran made his bed, he needs to sleep in it and stop being a whiny pssy.

Banned

Doesnt matter Wiggins, Love, Irving are all mediocre or worse, neither would really make a difference

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    bran made his bed, he needs to sleep in it and stop being a whiny pssy.
    Watching Wiggins develop before your eyes is crazy.... In that Nets game he stepped up and kept draining baskets whenever the score got close. You can see he's developing a killer instinct. And from the interviews and the way he's handled this sh*t Cleveland situation he just seems like a nice kid.

Cleveland ****ed up choosing their ex over Wiggins. Now they gotta face his ass for the next 15 years when he coulda been on their side.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

its a confusing time to collude.. best player now is AD.. and bran aint going to the pelicans. The only sure fire east team to join is chicago.. and derrick aint having none of that.

And the west.. well, we all know that would never happen.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    its a confusing time to collude.. best player now is AD.. and bran aint going to the pelicans. The only sure fire east team to join is chicago.. and derrick aint having none of that.

And the west.. well, we all know that would never happen.
    Maybe he should have colluded to the Wizards if he was gonna be a bitch?

He gets to stay in the East but play w/ Beal and Wall instead.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Maybe he should have colluded to the Wizards if he was gonna be a bitch?

He gets to stay in the East but play w/ Beal and Wall instead.
    woulda been a better bet.. but john stlll cant shoot plus he handles the ball a lot. And that team will not beat Golden state, SAS, Dallas, OKC(when healthy), memphis, and possibly houston, chicago, or portland.

.. much better off building a team than than jumping to one.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

the guy has so much speed and he's finally asserting himself. he's going to become what lebron was supposed to be

Why do I have a feeling that all 5 posters above me are the same person?

NBA rookie of the year

One thing I have noticed about elite talents is they improve at a rapid pace.

Especially Embiid who went from an unknown to one of the best college players.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    One thing I have noticed about elite talents is they improve at a rapid pace.

Especially Embiid who went from an unknown to one of the best college players.
    Wiggins played bad in the preseason as well. Too early to judge though. He may become a good scorer and elite defender.

Also, didn't he struggle in college?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Wiggins and Lebron would of been lethal... Bennett would of also been better than Thompson... Dion Waiters is not suited for this team either and Thompson is not good at all.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
    Wiggins and Lebron would of been lethal... Bennett would of also been better than Thompson... Dion Waiters is not suited for this team either and Thompson is not good at all.
    Thompson has actually been playing very well so far. He's working hard whereas Lebron is sleepwalking over the court. I'm not sure why they kept Waiters instead of someone else. He can be a good scorer but the Cavs don't need any more scorers, they need good defenders and guys who can move without the ball!

NBA All-star

"good offensive player"

what was it about the photo that I saw Jason Stratham diving the other day