Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #46
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ben gordon says he's played his last game in a bulls uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
You are still hung up on spelling you as u. Grow up man. You do not have the best grammar but I do not point it out cause i know what you are saying. if YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT THEN IT ALL MAKES SENSE. First you need an attractive team to attract a superstar. We will know this yr if TT pans out. Deng will always be solid but then who else lol.
I agree about gordon.

Like I said, I don't expect perfection. It's annoying to read someone's post who doesn't even try. Why do I always have to repeat myself?

Did you forget that Kobe wanted to come to Chicago? The deal was laid out and set, they were just waiting for Kobe's approval. He declined the deal because Deng was included in it. Paxson almost pulled in Kobe. A lot of stars would love to come to Chicago and play with Deng, and now with Rose, both will be on the Bulls long term.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #47
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Like I said, I don't expect perfection. It's annoying to read someone's post who doesn't even try. Why do I always have to repeat myself?

Did you forget that Kobe wanted to come to Chicago? The deal was laid out and set, they were just waiting for Kobe's approval. He declined the deal because Deng was included in it. Paxson almost pulled in Kobe. A lot of stars would love to come to Chicago and play with Deng, and now with Rose, both will be on the Bulls long term.

That situation was more of him wanting the lakers to provide pieces around him to make them contenders. They did and look where it took them. Deng was a deal breaker but it wasnt like chicago had this oh so great team. Rose and Deng are going to be something good but i think u need more than that unless those two just average insane numbers. We will see what happens though.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #48
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: ben gordon says he's played his last game in a bulls uniform

You guys sound like an old married couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
So to recap the only thing Deng has on BG is he is about 3 yrs younger and is the right size for his position. Deng is def not a person you can rely on to carry the team and I would not trust him to take the last shot because he is not a closer.

The only advantage Gordon has over Deng, relative to their positions, is that he is a superior shooter. I would even give him the edge in mid-range jumpers as well. Deng is a smarter player, a better finisher at the rim, a better defender, and is more physically gifted.

You can definitely rely on Deng to carry the team. Have you forgotten the playoffs against Miami and Detroit when he basically was the team? And you can't talk about not trusting him to take the last shot because we don't know how he will fare in those situations. He rarely got the chance to do it in the past because Gordon hogged the ball all the time. Let's give him a chance to be the man before we say he can't be.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #49
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
You guys sound like an old married couple.

It's a message board. Get used to it. Things called debates happen.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #50
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ith-ben-gordon

Thought I'd share that article. Pretty interesting.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #51
coles_brandon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

coles_brandon has an OK reputation so far

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature... ~1&te=&cash=
coles_brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #52
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: ben gordon says he's played his last game in a bulls uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by coles_brandon

Why would Atlanta do this? They lose about 15 points/game scoring wise, and JJ is an All-Star player. None of the guys we would offer would come close. They have a need for a big man, but Noah and Simmons wouldn't do enough to justify trading JJ away.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: