Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast
    Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    bought the game for the ps3, even tho i don't own a ps3 anymore. borrowed my neighbors system, fired it up and my god the resolution and textures are so horrible. i guess ive been to spoiled playing on my 2560x1440 ips monitor. i need the pc version more than ever ugh
    Yeah I almost regret buying the PS3 version and not waiting for the PC version. Overall, it's still a good looking game but like you said the difference is VERY noticeable compared to current PC games. Hell, I just played Sleeping Dogs on PC and the textures looked better on that. I'm generally not picky when it comes to graphics but it nags at me a little bit while playing GTA 5.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I finished the story. I saved the game on 3 separate files and then did all 3 endings. My favorite is Option C. I won't reveal anything in order to avoid spoiling it for anyone else.

I'm going to start my 2nd play through, and this time actually attempt to achieve 100%. I wanted to do it this first time, but I really don't feel like trying to save $150 million to buy the golf course since I already went through all the assassination missions before finding out that I could've saved them for the end. FML

Oh, well. This game is worth a few runs anyway.
    yeah i ****ed up with the assassination missions too but i'm ok with the 28 mil all my characters have i dont feel like replaying it all, btw anyone know how much space the multiplayer is gonna take up?

I finished the story. I saved the game on 3 separate files and then did all 3 endings. My favorite is Option C. I won't reveal anything in order to avoid spoiling it for anyone else.

I'm going to start my 2nd play through, and this time actually attempt to achieve 100%. I wanted to do it this first time, but I really don't feel like trying to save $150 million to buy the golf course since I already went through all the assassination missions before finding out that I could've saved them for the end. FML

Oh, well. This game is worth a few runs anyway.
    Buy the properties and let revenue pile up.

I messed up the stocks too but how much could you really make off doing that? Curious.

Golf course will be purchased at a due time.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

I messed up the stocks too but how much could you really make off doing that? Curious.

You could make a couple of billion dollars if done correctly, but I messed it up as well. The most I have is like 40 million with Franklin after buying all of the possible properties. Online is only a week away though, so w/e. That's where the real fun will be found.

Home of the 16

People say in the GTA forum -- up to 500 mil or so.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    You could make a couple of billion dollars if done correctly, but I messed it up as well. The most I have is like 40 million with Franklin after buying all of the possible properties. Online is only a week away though, so w/e. That's where the real fun will be found.
    The money only goes up to 999k (999,999,999)

Some dude said he made $1.5 billion by saving the assassination missions 'till the end. That would definitely allow you to buy the properties easily. I'm just going to go ahead and do that. Waiting for money to add up will take too long, especially since each character is just making ~$10,000/week.

bought the game for the ps3, even tho i don't own a ps3 anymore. borrowed my neighbors system, fired it up and my god the resolution and textures are so horrible. i guess ive been to spoiled playing on my 2560x1440 ips monitor. i need the pc version more than ever ugh
    Well, you go ahead and do that. Have fun waiting, bro. The rest of us will enjoy a masterpiece.

I always thought it was gameplay > graphics, but it seems like that's not the case for some people. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    The money only goes up to 999k (999,999,999)
    Well, I guess you can max it out then. I only have about 30 mil for the other 2, so I should have saved the assassination missions until I finished.

You already knew that was going to be the case, you're just being a PC douchebag. I've seen you bitching about the textures on here before you even bought the game. It's not running on a PC, what the hell did you expect?

Some dude said he made $1.5 billion by saving the assassination missions 'till the end. That would definitely allow you to buy the properties easily. I'm just going to go ahead and do that. Waiting for money to add up will take too long, especially since each character is just making ~$10,000/week.
    $1.5bil? Damn.

Michael makes like $396,000 per week.
    Franklin over $100,000

I couldn't buy the second movie theatre that costs $30mil. Or Michael would make over $500,000 every week. It would take awhile tho. I wonder if the days only go by when you're playing single player? Or does time still pass when you stop playing.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

So wait... for properties that give you a weekly income, does that time only pass when the game is on? or if you, say, don't play the game for a few weeks, when you log back in will you have that income from game time passing?
    Last edited by 2013 Lakers; 09-25-2013 at 05:33 PM.

I really hope GTA Online is going to be amazing, because the storyline was crap

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    I really hope GTA Online is going to be amazing, because the storyline was crap
    Really?

I haven't gotten it yet. Might wait til October 1st for the online.

I didn't like the last GTA story spend all my time online

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
    So wait... for properties that give you a weekly income, does that time only pass when the game is on? or if you, say, don't play the game for a few weeks, when you log back in will you have that income from game time passing?
    No clue. I'll have to search around because I want to know as well.