Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Most Heat fans summed up in one picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Nope, the fact that they have tarantulas, crocs, sharks and deadly ass possessed ants and shit throws me off. That's the only con. Their peoples accent and women are money tho.
    Here is me feeding my pet Chomper. They're great pets after you get to know them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Well, I just count as the "Lakers franchise" in total. I don't call them just the LA Lakers or calling them the Minneapolis/LA Lakers makes more sense.

I do get what your saying, though.

Yeah, I didn't think you were going to be the damn Croc Hunter or something.

Just looks like a great place to relax.
    Man eating birds and shit too, seems like they'd just be chilling outside of the hotel or beach or something.

Nah, im jk. Australia seems cool. I have a thing for isolated islands.

Ever been to Turks n Caicos? Planning a trip this March/April for reading week. Looks ****ing crazy out there.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Most Americans and canadians I know love the place and have a great time here. Do you have any idea where you would like to go in particular? I would recommend Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth if you like big cities, or Sunshine Coast Gold Coast have nice weather and nice beaches(hot girls too), but really depends what you would be interested in doing. (Americans have said Gold Coast is much like a mini-Miami)

Go watch an AFL game in Melbourne if you get the chance

As far as New Zealand goes, Ive been up the Corramandel Peninsula on the North Island, friends have said Queenstown is a really nice scenic place and great for skiing.

Hope that helps
    I was at the Gold Coast two weeks ago for a bucks night. I saw some dude with a Bulls jersey on in the main street with all the clubs. I started running towards him yelling "poido", but you just run away. Was that you?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Here is me feeding my pet Chomper. They're great pets after you get to know them.

Just what i imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Most Americans and canadians I know love the place and have a great time here. Do you have any idea where you would like to go in particular? I would recommend Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth if you like big cities, or Sunshine Coast Gold Coast have nice weather and nice beaches(hot girls too), but really depends what you would be interested in doing. (Americans have said Gold Coast is much like a mini-Miami)

Go watch an AFL game in Melbourne if you get the chance

As far as New Zealand goes, Ive been up the Corramandel Peninsula on the North Island, friends have said Queenstown is a really nice scenic place and great for skiing.

Hope that helps
    Thanks.

Yeah, I haven't had an idea of where yet. Might go Adelaide as well, I have some friends living there. I think I want to visit New Zealand first, then Australia.

Ever been to Turks n Caicos? Planning a trip this March/April for reading week. Looks ****ing crazy out there.
    No, I haven't. Sounds like a good time, though. I've mostly visited North America from New York, California, Washington, Mexico, etc.. as I've gotten older. I've also been to India too.

Local High School Star

Hey Silkk, what do you do for a living? Srs question. Just curious is all.
    Silk's living Quarters. Doubt he has a job he's on ISH Literally all day and night it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I was at the Gold Coast two weeks ago for a bucks night. I saw some dude with a Bulls jersey on in the main street with all the clubs. I started running towards him yelling "poido", but you just run away. Was that you?

Nah man, I don't sport my Jordan jersey out in public unless I'm out to play ball. Wearing homeboy clothes around here gives off the wrong vibe and people look at you like you're going to rob a bank or something. A "logan bogan" which is a term you might be familiar with But I really try to keep that jersey in good condition, I've had it 15 years and none of the lettering or numbers are peeling off so kept it good so far..

As for that guy you saw, that's funny though. If someone yelled Poido at me, I'd stop and talk to them no matter who it is...

I could just imagine what was running through your head. That guy off ISH, can't believe he's actually a real life person