Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: **The Twilight Saga: New Moon- Trailer**

What the f*ck is this?

Vampire won't get burn due the day time?

LMAO...this is the worst wolf I've even seen.

Teenager girls love this sh!t. I love vampire movie but this is way bullsh!t.

After I watched the first one and Edward starting sparkling, looking like a little ****** in the sun light instead of burning alive, then I was like...**** this ****!

Twilight actually has people believing that Vampires can go out in the day now...believe it or not...I had a real argument with a friend about it. I won cuz I slapped him in his face and walked away.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
    After I watched the first one and Edward starting sparkling, looking like a little ****** in the sun light instead of burning alive, then I was like...**** this ****!

Twilight actually has people believing that Vampires can go out in the day now...believe it or not...I had a real argument with a friend about it. I won cuz I slapped him in his face and walked away.

Right, Twilight tried to break the vampire rules. I really hate this movie.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    Yup because every movie has vampires and witches right?
    You said you don't like movies with fictional ****, which is damn near every movie.

Boyz N Tha Hood, Menace II Society, etc etc can be based in reality and in the realm of possibility, yet they're still works of fictions. Back To The Future, Ghostbusters, fictional. Even movies that are "true stories" like Titanic and Pearl Harbor and etc are arguably fictional because the writers/directors/whoever take a lot of liberties with the truth in them.

In conclusion, you're just a giant bag of douche.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    You said you don't like movies with fictional ****, which is damn near every movie.

Boyz N Tha Hood, Menace II Society, etc etc can be based in reality and in the realm of possibility, yet they're still works of fictions. Back To The Future, Ghostbusters, fictional. Even movies that are "true stories" like Titanic and Pearl Harbor and etc are arguably fictional because the writers/directors/whoever take a lot of liberties with the truth in them.

In conclusion, you're just a giant bag of douche.
    Like the other poster that replied, you're being a "douche"(what a terrible insult btw) for knowing what I meant but being an ass anyways just for fun. You're just mad cause I insulted your favorite movie Twilight. Go remove your thong and put on some boxers. Dude probably has a snuggie when watching Twilight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

seriously??? wtf..... wow. brans wtf is wrong with you.

unless you tryin to snag some underage poon, i suggest you promptly rethink your sexuality.

this goes for anyone who wants to see this, actually

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    reported.
    LMAO

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gotbacon23
    well that pinnacle sucked.
    LOL.

What I don't get is how the romanticize Vampires so much.

"hey, your a vampire?! That means you burst into flames and die in agony in sunlight right?"

"No, no. We just shine a pretty gold glitter type color."

"WTF? How 'bout that transforming to mist and stuff?"

"Nah we turn into rose pettles and glide gracefully to our destination..."

"Rose...what...? How about the hell hounds that gaurd you in the daytime?"

"3 yorkie puppies with orchids in their mouths tickle you by licking your ankles..."

"Vampires don't even drink blood in this book do they!?"

"We...uh...live off the smiles and laughter of young women and children..."

Welcome to ISH where every poster here is a hard ass goon of a man...Tough as nails ya know...

If you actually like a Movie that is about Love and Romance...The power of Love...You= Gay.

Also idiots, the movie isn't made to prop up vampires...Its more of a Romance type flick...But this Trailer is f*cking Epic...Wolves, Vampires, Roman Vampires..

I mean seriously, I like the Movie...Going to see the 2nd one when it comes out..If me having a light side and watching this Romance type movie makes me gay....Then so be it I guess...

Guess I have to Bust a cap, spit a rap, and rape a hooker, to be accepted as a man here...

you're definitely entitled to your opinion, but i don't see the appeal. i read the books with my ex-girlfriend because she really wanted me to read them with her so i was like **** it and obliged.

they're ****ing stupid. this whore stephenie meyer thinks she's good enough to completely dismiss vampire FACTS (yeah, god damnit, they're facts) as being "myths". **** that. vampires turn into ****ing bats and burn to death in the sunlight. they also die if you plunge a stake through their hearts. they just do. they always have and they always will.

**** you, stephenie meyer

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Welcome to ISH where every poster here is a hard ass goon of a man...Tough as nails ya know...

If you actually like a Movie that is about Love and Romance...The power of Love...You= Gay.

Also idiots, the movie isn't made to prop up vampires...Its more of a Romance type flick...But this Trailer is f*cking Epic...Wolves, Vampires, Roman Vampires..

I mean seriously, I like the Movie...Going to see the 2nd one when it comes out..If me having a light side and watching this Romance type movie makes me gay....Then so be it I guess...

Guess I have to Bust a cap, spit a rap, and rape a hooker, to be accepted as a man here...
    its an emo saga of teenage drama written for 14 year old girls turned into a film. No need to get defensive, you like what you like, but no need make this film sound manly lol

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    Like the other poster that replied, you're being a "douche"(what a terrible insult btw) for knowing what I meant but being an ass anyways just for fun. You're just mad cause I insulted your favorite movie Twilight. Go remove your thong and put on some boxers. Dude probably has a snuggie when watching Twilight.
    Yeah I was taking liberty with the context of your statement cuz I was bored and think you're a homo.

I also think you're actually Powder, despite trying to portray yourself otherwise here. Your "insults" are terribly generic and you seemingly try to perpetuate isolated white people's cliched stereotypes of being "hood", while simultaneously fellating Kobe Bryant. It's almost an accomplishment, but it falls short and just ends up being really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    branslowski is just young(I think), cut him some slack. His tastes in movies haven't really become all that refined yet.

We all have movies we liked when we were young, only to realize a decade or two later that they were complete and utter tripe.
    get your daredevil brashing outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    get your daredevil brashing outta here.

Awesome

Let's see him glitter with blades sword slicing through him.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

branslowski did you expect everyone else on this board to be all like "aq man i cant wait to see that gay emo vampire movie too!"