Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: Would You Abandon Your Family For Them?

Like I said before, you're most likely attracted to fat women out of necessity, and race of course. Your subconscious mind knows that it's easier to procreate with an average, run-of-the-mill large woman than it is to find a slender/athletic/attractive woman in good shape. It's not a conscious decision of attraction.

Your subconscious mind sees this

but recognizes the low probability of actually having sex with them, so it tells you that you're going to be attracted to this instead

oh shit!!!!!!

controversial post!

i have to say, that seems like one solid, possible influencing factor but then i feel totally ignorant for even thinking it. im not sure its true but the theory is sought of true. those kind of girls are everywhere and easier to get with.

im not agreeing with it tho, just wanna get that out there, its too offensive for me to side with fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated

lets clear something up here. what jonnywall is saying here(although in a somewhat racist and ignorant tone) is that the body fat relates directly to the way the girls look rather than weight. that is why hes using this measurement as being the clearist indicator of look when speaking generally about girls. it makes perfect sense.

he isnt saying that the body fat % is what he takes into consideration when judging a girl, some of you idiots are suggesting this is what hes saying and i think non of you are that stupid to actually believe this is what he means you are just being obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    lets clear something up here. what jonnywall is saying here(although in a somewhat racist and ignorant tone) is that the body fat relates directly to the way the girls look rather than weight. that is why hes using this measurement as being the clearist indicator of look when speaking generally about girls. it makes perfect sense.

he isnt saying that the body fat % is what he takes into consideration when judging a girl, some of you idiots are suggesting this is what hes saying and i think non of you are that stupid to actually believe this is what he means you are just being obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    Like I said before, you're most likely attracted to fat women out of necessity, and race of course. Your subconscious mind knows that it's easier to procreate with an average, run-of-the-mill large woman than it is to find a slender/athletic/attractive woman in good shape. It's not a conscious decision of attraction.

Your subconscious mind sees this

but recognizes the low probability of actually having sex with them, so it tells you that you're going to be attracted to this instead

Haha facepalm. How are you gonna post ugly black women pics and expect us to like those. Although I'd fukk da ish out of Roxy Reynolds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    How are you gonna post ugly black women pics and expect us to like those.
    Know what's funny? All 4 of those photos were posted either by you or Premeditated in the Fine Black Girls thread. That's where I pulled them from. So you found those black women attractive before, but when I post them you find them ugly. That's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    Know what's funny? All 4 of those photos were posted either by you or Premeditated in the Fine Black Girls thread. That's where I pulled them from. So you found those black women attractive before, but when I post them you find them ugly. That's interesting.

Give me a link to where I've posted any of them.