Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    I'm with GOBB, the first one wasn't even that good. That's such a shitty standard to judge movies against and the second one STILL failed.

I can't believe so many people hold the original in high regard, the movie was such a clusterf*ck of stupidity.
    Wow. I don't normally agree with either of you, but in this case, you guys are spot-on.

I still haven't seen the second one, mainly because I wasn't impressed with the first one.
    Last edited by AK47DR91; 07-31-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Wow. I don't normally agree with either of you, but in case, you guys are spot-on.

I still haven't seen the second one, mainly because I wasn't impressed with the first one.
    Second one is so bad you wont even watch it entirely the first time.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

The second one was like quoting a post, changing one word, and posting fixed.

But the OG post was so bad that you at the quoted post

Did that make sense?

I liked the first one but it was more "saw it once, that was fun" liked. It's iconic to a lot of people, i don't get that. I don't think it's that good.

The second one was just utter ass.

Viva GOBB - I'm a fan great poster

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

I feel like the first one was one of those movies that was a pleasant surprise. If you just watched it with your buddies on the opening weekend you really enjoyed it and thought it was hilarious. Later on after all the hype, I can see why people weren't as big on it.

Raz

My friends were hyping the first one for so long, and one of them convinced me on vacation in Thailand to watch it - I wasted 2 hours of my holiday on watching that piece of crap movie. Never watched the 2nd one because I have a brain.

I can't believe they're releasing a 3rd one. Zach needs to get into the weird comedy again. I love his 'Between Two Ferns' interview show, I also loved him in Dinner for Schmucks.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Majority of the people here like me. Thats a fact your simple simon met a pieman and let him Sandusky you cant understand.

I totally dont! You started going on me just because Im not from Boston, nor USA so I cant like Celtics. Thats BS.

Rehashing the same plotline once was bad enough, a second rehash would be completely ridiculous. Problem is they've painted themselves into a corner; any deviation from the 'someone gets married, they all get f****d up and can't remember last night, someone goes missing, have to spend the next few days solving the mystery' plot, and it wouldn't be a 'Hangover' film. But they're stretching plausibility to the max if the same characters get involved in the same situation 3 times.

Then again, it is just a movie.

shit

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I totally dont! You started going on me just because Im not from Boston, nor USA so I cant like Celtics. Thats BS.
    That is BS. You're an okay poster, just stay out of Gobb's way when he's on a rampage

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

GOBB is just a d*ck. I think I've clearly hit the nail on the head with this one, regardless of how people feel about the Hangover franchise.

He's the type who acts like his sh*t don't stink, and is constantly rude and aggressive towards other posters, especially (from what I've seen), towards those with lower post counts.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    GOBB is just a d*ck. I think I've clearly hit the nail on the head with this one, regardless of how people feel about the Hangover franchise.

He's the type who acts like his sh*t don't stink, and is constantly rude and aggressive towards other posters, especially (from what I've seen), towards those with lower post counts.

Look at this f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' cry baby. You're that upset that GOBB called you out on your poor taste in movies? You are a lousy poster - fan of the Hangover, so butt hurt because GOBB doesn't like your favorite movie... f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta here.

You named yourself Fat Computer Nerd, because you are one. It became so ingrained in your psyche that you thought, "If everyone says I'm a fat computer nerd, I might as well advertise the fact *blub* *blub* *blub*."

Listen here you fat f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, go get outside and walk yourself down a few pounds, then maybe you can run in a few weeks. Is it that depressing in Cleveland that you just stay inside? I forgot to add, a Cleveland fan.... I should have just stopped there. No wonder your taste in movies is completely shit.

Big fat ass comes on the internet to complain about bullying. If you can't handle it, get off the internet, get outside and lose some weight. Maybe you can meet a real life friend - they're not as mean in real life. *blub* *blub* *blub* Stupid fat ass.

^shit just got real

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raz

Look at this f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' cry baby. You're that upset that GOBB called you out on your poor taste in movies? You are a lousy poster - fan of the Hangover, so butt hurt because GOBB doesn't like your favorite movie... f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta here.
    False.

I've noticed GOBB's attitude as a poster for some time now, as I pointed out. He is, quite simply, a d*ck and a bully, and I noticed this years ago.

This has nothing to do w/ the Hangover @ this point, and TBH GOBB has never even been rude directly towards me prior to this thread. I have just noticed him repeatedly being rude and a bully towards other posters in general.

You really think I would dislike someone due to their taste in movies???

You named yourself Fat Computer Nerd, because you are one. It became so ingrained in your psyche that you thought, "If everyone says I'm a fat computer nerd, I might as well advertise the fact *blub* *blub* *blub*."
    I'm 5'8 and around 150 lbs. I have 3-5% body fat, and around 22 BMI. I can bench close to twice my weight also.

My name was a joke. There's a pic of me not too far back in the IRL pics thread if you'd like to see what I look like.

*edit*

here's a newer one just for you:

-Obese eh?

Listen here you fat f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, go get outside and walk yourself down a few pounds, then maybe you can run in a few weeks. Is it that depressing in Cleveland that you just stay inside? I forgot to add, a Cleveland fan.... I should have just stopped there. No wonder your taste in movies is completely shit.
    1-not fat
    2-prob. in better shape than you are
    3-Cleveland owns you
    4-I got quite a bit of positive feedback on my movie library thread

Big fat ass comes on the internet to complain about bullying. If you can't handle it, get off the internet, get outside and lose some weight. Maybe you can meet a real life friend - they're not as mean in real life. *blub* *blub* *blub* Stupid fat ass.
    Get GOBBS nuts out of your mouth, post YOUR pic, then come talk to me. Fagggot.

BTW, LOL @ the guy w/ a 1-month old acc that has as many posts as my near 2 year old acc telling me to get outside and off the internet.

Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-01-2012 at 09:17 AM.