Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2018, 09:47 PM   #16
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: Note to self: don't get into arguments in Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
47 years old isn't elderly

Imagine being aloud to kill someone because they push you

Wtf is wrong with you Americans

The black man wasn't a "bully" either he was sticking up for his gf who was being verbally abused by the shooter.

If someone blindslides you with a physical attack, you don't know what they're capable of doing.

And 47 is elderly, especially that particular man that obviously couldn't and didn't want to fight.

You are a dumb son of a bitch for condoning their behavior.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:30 PM   #17
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

I accidentally started a new thread, not realizing I already posted in this thread, lmfao. But Ill copy what I posted in there.

Couple things. The man did walk over and push the dude to the ground in a violent way. I would have got up and wanted to fight. However, if you walk up and see a man, ANY RACE, arguing with your girlfriend and kids are in the car, my first reaction would be probably the same thing, I would have walked up and shoved him or something, or maybe even just punched him. Because people are crazy and somebody being that close to the car, yelling profanity's at my girlfriend you don't know if he's going to pull a gun out and shoot her or whats going to happen. And you just walk up and thats what you see? How would you react?

We've seen videos of people with road rage getting out and shooting people. I don't even allow people are just asking for money or trying to sell something get that close to my car because you can't trust people.

Now if they were in a handicapped spot without a sticker, thats wrong but who is that guy to walk up and enforce the law? I think we just had a thread about something like this about people not picking up their dogs shit while walking them. Most people in that thread said the other guy had no right to tell that person to clean up his dog's sh*t, even if the guy should have cleaned it up.

But I've been in this exact situation with my mom. We were at the gas station, and a guy was hitting on my mom. Well my mom is not the type that you can just hit on, she's not easily impressed by what a dude has. You have to come at her correct. But at the same time, she's feisty, she's from the hood, she's been through hell in her life. She WILL handle hers. But this guy was big and was up in her face. I came out the gas station and thats all I saw, and I punched dude right in the bridge of his nose(lesson for those who don't know. Punch a guy right in the nose bridge and that **** anyone up).

Now, I was in my own hood, and was not too worried about repercussions but I was younger and it was my initial reaction.

Now back to the video, the guy obviously was walking away after he pushed the guy the ground. Yet the guy still pulls out his gun and shoots him, claiming his "life was in danger".

1. The aggressor was the shooter, he started the argument.

2. The guy did get shoved but back in the day, this would be a fist fight, not a license to pull a gun out. People are really ******* nowadays.

3. The guy was walking away. He obviously made his point with the shove. Now if the guy got up and punched the dude or something, then fine.

I'm not saying the guy was right for shoving him to the ground but again, how would you react given the circumstances?

Also, what if you know the guy arguing with your girlfriend had a gun on him beforehand? Does that change how you feel about the situation?
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:36 PM   #18
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
I accidentally started a new thread, not realizing I already posted in this thread, lmfao. But Ill copy what I posted in there.

Couple things. The man did walk over and push the dude to the ground in a violent way. I would have got up and wanted to fight. However, if you walk up and see a man, ANY RACE, arguing with your girlfriend and kids are in the car, my first reaction would be probably the same thing, I would have walked up and shoved him or something, or maybe even just punched him. Because people are crazy and somebody being that close to the car, yelling profanity's at my girlfriend you don't know if he's going to pull a gun out and shoot her or whats going to happen. And you just walk up and thats what you see? How would you react?

We've seen videos of people with road rage getting out and shooting people. I don't even allow people are just asking for money or trying to sell something get that close to my car because you can't trust people.

Now if they were in a handicapped spot without a sticker, thats wrong but who is that guy to walk up and enforce the law? I think we just had a thread about something like this about people not picking up their dogs shit while walking them. Most people in that thread said the other guy had no right to tell that person to clean up his dog's sh*t, even if the guy should have cleaned it up.

But I've been in this exact situation with my mom. We were at the gas station, and a guy was hitting on my mom. Well my mom is not the type that you can just hit on, she's not easily impressed by what a dude has. You have to come at her correct. But at the same time, she's feisty, she's from the hood, she's been through hell in her life. She WILL handle hers. But this guy was big and was up in her face. I came out the gas station and thats all I saw, and I punched dude right in the bridge of his nose(lesson for those who don't know. Punch a guy right in the nose bridge and that **** anyone up).

Now, I was in my own hood, and was not too worried about repercussions but I was younger and it was my initial reaction.

Now back to the video, the guy obviously was walking away after he pushed the guy the ground. Yet the guy still pulls out his gun and shoots him, claiming his "life was in danger".

1. The aggressor was the shooter, he started the argument.

2. The guy did get shoved but back in the day, this would be a fist fight, not a license to pull a gun out. People are really ******* nowadays.

3. The guy was walking away. He obviously made his point with the shove. Now if the guy got up and punched the dude or something, then fine.

I'm not saying the guy was right for shoving him to the ground but again, how would you react given the circumstances?

Also, what if you know the guy arguing with your girlfriend had a gun on him beforehand? Does that change how you feel about the situation?

Did not read.

He deserved to get shot.

The end.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:40 PM   #19
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

It's funny when you look up the history of guys that get shot and then turned into great characters by the media.

So far, I have found out that the dude that got shot has a felony aggravated assault against a woman. If you look up his FB, he has a contraband phone in jail and he and his homies are taking pictures like the idiots they are.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:42 PM   #20
Im so nba'd out
Banned

This is what happens when you dont ban guns.How many more murders/ school shootings have to happen til we outlaw all guns.

Welp until they change the law, i advise everyone to carry so you at least have a chance if someone pulls a gun on you.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #21
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
This is what happens when you dont ban guns.How many more murders/ school shootings have to happen til we outlaw all guns.

Welp until they change the law, i advise everyone to carry so you at least have a chance if someone pulls a gun on you.

Ban guns? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Then only the criminals will have guns. It would be complete chaos. The only thing that deters most criminals from continual robbing, raping, and murdering is knowing that a lot of households have guns and will shoot them.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:56 PM   #22
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:

If one bad guy uses a gun to harm people, then why does my gun need to be taken away from me too?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #23
ItsMillerTime
OL A DI PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Did not read.

He deserved to get shot.

The end.

Yeah you're right. People deserve to be murdered for throwing a shove.

I'm sure you've shoved someone in your lifetime. You should also be murdered then.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:24 PM   #24
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime

I'm sure you've shoved someone in your lifetime. You should also be murdered then.

I've never blindsided anyone with a physical attack and I sure as hell wouldn't even attempt to fight that lowly man he shoved. And of course I don't park in handicapped spots.

You are showing your true colors by condoning those actions.

Stop abusing lowly people; I bet if the thug had seen a large physically capable man, he would have tried to infer about the argument before physically attacking.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:51 PM   #25
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Problem I see with this is. The guy got surprised. He was in shock because he didn't see it coming. When something like that happens you just react on instinct. Don't sucker punch people or blindside attack them. You never know what's going to happen if our brain instantly reverts to fight or flight response before functioning normally again.

The guy who pushed the guy was clearly walking away. This wasn't a shove, bang, reaction, all happening in a split second.

They guy who shot him was also an asshole, has threatened to shoot other people in that same parking place, and in my opinion was probably waiting for the time when he could shoot someone.

Wouldn't be surprised if his goal in life was to wait for someone to attack him so that he could shoot him and claim, "Stand your ground."

The black guy took the bait.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:02 PM   #26
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
The guy who pushed the guy was clearly walking away. This wasn't a shove, bang, reaction, all happening in a split second.

They guy who shot him was also an asshole, has threatened to shoot other people in that same parking place, and in my opinion was probably waiting for the time when he could shoot someone.

Wouldn't be surprised if his goal in life was to wait for someone to attack him so that he could shoot him and claim, "Stand your ground."

The black guy took the bait.

It's funny how the media and people like you keep bringing up the shooter's alleged past; however, you fail to bring up the past of the thug that has been convicted of such things as felony aggravated domestic assault.

Just look up the FB of the dude that got blasted; he's using a contraband cell phone to take dumb ass pictures of himself and his idiot friends in prison.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Quote:
Ban guns? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Then only the criminals will have guns. It would be complete chaos. The only thing that deters most criminals from continual robbing, raping, and murdering is knowing that a lot of households have guns and will shoot them.
No home security systems being at an all-time high deters criminals. Like i said knock yourself out in this wild wild west country.Enjoy all the gun-related murders and school shootings, hope you carry for protection

@patrickchewing if someone abuses drugs and i use them reasonable,why should it be illegal for me to use drugs?
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #28
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
It's funny how the media and people like you keep bringing up the shooter's alleged past; however, you fail to bring up the past of the thug that has been convicted of such things as felony aggravated domestic assault.

Just look up the FB of the dude that got blasted; he's using a contraband cell phone to take dumb ass pictures of himself and his idiot friends in prison.

I don't care about the thug. My opinion has nothing to do with him. He took the bait from the old 47 year old man looking to shoot someone.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #29
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:

@patrickchewing if someone abuses drugs and i use them reasonable,why should it be illegal for me to use drugs?

Anyone that uses drugs is a loser.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:51 PM   #30
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime

How hard is it to just not attack people?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: