Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mass beheadings in the desert by ISIS

Dat site tho, damn, how can websites like that legally exist? Seems like heaven for sick people, just look at the users & their comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Looks like they got filipino and chechneyan fighters, plus masked dude is clearly british. They also look well equipped. Bunch of idiots the US should just nuke the entire middle east. Or the west take over from these goat herding backward ass morons.
    Philipines, Chechnya and Britain are not in the ME, furthermore the ME is not only Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The goat herders you talking about are the founders of human civilization get educated fool.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Philipines, Chechnya and Britain are not in the ME, furthermore the ME is not only Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The goat herders you talking about are the founders of human civilization get educated fool.
    And the modern world moved on, we dont behead people on camera. Kill other people because they insulted or drew a cartoon of mohammed. Sure there are good muslims, but alot of them are radicals or atleast in some way supportive of these morons. Heck the Saudis funded terror groups. If not for there oil fields this idiots will still be in the stone ages just like there radical beliefs.

And the modern world moved on, we dont behead people on camera. Kill other people because they insulted or drew a cartoon of mohammed. Sure there are good muslims, but alot of them are radicals or atleast in some way supportive of these morons. Heck the Saudis funded terror groups. If not for there oil fields this idiots will still be in the stone ages just like there radical beliefs.
    And again not all ME are Muslims and ISIS are mostly not even from the Middle East, it's so easy to pass judgment and ask for nuking a whole region behind a computer. You wanna talk about savagery? The ****ing mayor of a god damn city in Mexico sold out 43 students to the cartel to brutally murder and nobody talks about that. I wonder why the US does nothing about it...

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    And again not all ME are Muslims and ISIS are mostly not even from the Middle East, it's so easy to pass judgment and ask for nuking a whole region behind a computer. You wanna talk about savagery? The ****ing mayor of a god damn city in Mexico sold out 43 students to the cartel to brutally murder and nobody talks about that. I wonder why the US does nothing about it...
    scary how easy people who get all their opinions fed to them by media don't even question where all this hate and fear is coming from.

Fake

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Could this father be a true moderate moslem? Can we only hope? Need more of these fathers speaking out and beheading their degenerate sons.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Why not go down fighting? I know that is easy to say behind a computer screen, but still.
    They do numerous fake "practice" takes, so you never know when the actual beheading is about to happen. If you try to resist, they probably just beat you until the next take.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    one of the reasons Muhammad is worshipped is because at one point he united the middle east, but they have always been a nomad-like people, uncontrollable, unconquerable, similar to Africa, hence why these places are always at some chaotic conflict, because you have just about the whole world trying to do what's been done in Europe and the Americas in two places where the people refuse to roll over. Remember this isn't good guys vs bad guys, its politics and trying to control resources. No one group will ever control Africa or the middle east; many have tried but most western and European history omits those loses. Same with Asia as well, no one can touch these ancient places. These places look at Europe and America as children learning to play Risk, while they created the game.
    It's really not all that difficult to stay in the Dark Ages if that's really the goal. Many of these tribal areas that are targeted by groups such as ISIS as home base have zero infrastructure, no structured education, high unemployment, etc. If "winning" means staying in chaotic limbo while the rest of the world moves on to 21st Century civilized society, there is no one that can do anything about it.

Personally, I'm not so sure there is some group of masterminds playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Rather, it's a total mess of small factions who hate one another and hate everyone else on the outside. That, and a lot of under-educated people with no power or money who either get in line with groups such as ISIS or die.

Sounds like hell tbh.

the US should just nuke the entire middle east.
    What a ridiculous thing to say. I suppose the internet gives anyone the right to say whatever they please. How about someone as decisive as yourself do something about it and travel out there and beat the shit out of all them 1 by 1? I will definitely root for you.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    What a ridiculous thing to say. I suppose the internet gives anyone the right to say whatever they please. How about someone as decisive as yourself do something about it and travel out there and beat the shit out of all them 1 by 1? I will definitely root for you.
    Nukes would be good but i'll settle for some hellfire missiles on their ass

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    So you want to wipe Israel off the map?

Jeff takes notice..
    There's that phrase that moslems have inbred into their DNA

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It's really not all that difficult to stay in the Dark Ages if that's really the goal. Many of these tribal areas that are targeted by groups such as ISIS as home base have zero infrastructure, no structured education, high unemployment, etc. If "winning" means staying in chaotic limbo while the rest of the world moves on to 21st Century civilized society, there is no one that can do anything about it.

Personally, I'm not so sure there is some group of masterminds playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Rather, it's a total mess of small factions who hate one another and hate everyone else on the outside. That, and a lot of under-educated people with no power or money who either get in line with groups such as ISIS or die.

Sounds like hell tbh.
    This is all a reaction against (more than anything) the role of women in Western civilisation. It is not at all surprising to me that the rise of militant Islam is coterminous with the entry of women into the marketplace and their consequent emancipation - it is a very male reaction to being displaced from the traditional male role which idles them and takes away their status, causing this kind of backlash. Playing on youthful male neuroses is the ideal way to get stupid and ignorant young men to kill and die for a greater cause. There is a lot of sexual repression to exploit among the dedicated followers of Islam.