Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #16
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

I have Easter EVERY DAY. I have 5 Easter Bunnies (dwarf rabbits). They're so cute, and each one has it's own personality. They make great pets though.....They use a little box, jump in their own cages when I call for them that it's bedtime, and they mostly eat just Timothy Grass and pellets. Their only downfall, though, is they are very fragile....They are known as the porceline (sp??) dolls of pets because if they get one little thing wrong with them, they'll usually die. I used to have 8, but 3 died suddenly!! However, I did save one of mine that broke his leg (over $4,000 worth of surgery and vet bills...NUTS, I know, but I had to save him!...He's worth it!!!).

Last edited by Kappy : 03-23-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we had a dwarf rabbit too, it was a netherlands if i remeber right..it was potty trained to it's cage it was great.. supper smart, named it "long long"...
twice a day we'd let her out to play in the house with the cat... thing could jump like crazy and would just tear around, attack the cat, it was pure comedy....
then she got sick and just like that passed away at the age of 4... kids were sad, wife was sad, i was a little sad...

cat was absolutley miserable for 3 months, used to sit where the cage had been and just yowl for an hour straight... if you ever heard a siamese cat moan you now what i'm talking about, it was so bad i threatened to give the cat away...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #18
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to admit that while I like animals, I can only think of one good use for rabbits.... thats using them in a magic trip and making them disappear!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
we had a dwarf rabbit too, it was a netherlands if i remeber right..it was potty trained to it's cage it was great.. supper smart, named it "long long"...
twice a day we'd let her out to play in the house with the cat... thing could jump like crazy and would just tear around, attack the cat, it was pure comedy....
then she got sick and just like that passed away at the age of 4... kids were sad, wife was sad, i was a little sad...

cat was absolutley miserable for 3 months, used to sit where the cage had been and just yowl for an hour straight... if you ever heard a siamese cat moan you now what i'm talking about, it was so bad i threatened to give the cat away...lol

hahah, yeah, I also have 4 cats, and the rabbits chase them instead of vice-versa.....That rabbits kick their a**es, but the cats love to play with them!! My rabbits names are: Twix, Cocoa, Hershey, Sugar Baby (the runt), and Butterfinger.......The 3 that died was named, Milky Way, Skittles, and Muskateer. My daughter wanted to name them all after candy (well, except Cocoa, the mama rabbit). But, yeah, they can die on you very suddenly....Which really gets to me because I'm the one that takes care of them most the time. You really get close to the little rascals. Anyway, sorry to hear about "long long"!!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #20
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I have to admit that while I like animals, I can only think of one good use for rabbits.... thats using them in a magic trip and making them disappear!

Well, that's better than what I thought you were going to say when I first started reading your post. I thought you were going to say "eat them" . When I used to live in Ohio (I lived way out in the country), my cousin would actually come out to our house and go rabbit hunting. I always hated it....Especially when hunting wild-life!!! I don't know, there's just something about shooting wild animals for "sport" (or even to eat them, like my cousin did).....It just doesn't seem right!!! A lot of people used to also hunt wild deer out near our house, and I hated that just as much!!!

Last edited by Kappy : 03-23-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
Well, that's better than what I thought you were going to say when I first started reading your post. I thought you were going to say "eat them" . When I used to live in Ohio (I lived way out in the country), my cousin would actually come out to our house and go rabbit hunting. I always hated it....Especially when hunting wild-life!!! I don't know, there's just something about shooting wild animals for "sport" (or even to eat them, like my cousin did).....It just doesn't seem right!!! A lot of people used to also hunt wild deer out near our house, and I hated that just as much!!!

Haha... no, I would not eat them, nor would I shoot them. I just don't like them because the wild rabbits where I live ruin my lawn and plants because they much on them at night.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:49 AM   #22
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

happy easter!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #23
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation

and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #24
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1

Yeah me too!!!
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: