Default LMFAO that this is a foul

http://youtu.be/2zYZoNytj8I?t=3m20s

"Tha Beard that was an EASY call. Right in front a the official!" (despite zero contact)

You could get chopped in the arm in a non NBA reffed basketball game and it usually isn't called a foul.

Speaking of which, you guys ever play those kids on the playground who only watch NBA basketball and try to call their own fouls, and try to call stuff like that?

Sidenote, from the same highlights, how TF is this an assist:
    http://youtu.be/2zYZoNytj8I?t=39s
    He gave the ball to Patrick Beverly who proceeded to do all the work on his own ISO dribble drive. That's not an assist that's getting rid of the ball and letting someone else create their own shot I hope the NBA didn't tally that as an assist.

Default Re: LMFAO that this is a foul

Give it a rest, old man

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Didn't take your zoloft today?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Give it a rest, old man
    Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Didn't take your zoloft today?
    Do you go around ISH looking for attention from every OP in every thread, or is it just me you who doesn't pay you rent?

Harden gets a lot of bogus calls, not exactly news.

cool guy

What are you new or something? Guys get AND1's everytime someone TOUCHES them on the elbow. I've seen it with Curry, Harden, LeBron, Klay, Wade, Dirk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Give it a rest, old man
    CavsFTW isnt old. Just senile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
    What are you new or something? Guys get AND1's everytime someone TOUCHES them on the elbow. I've seen it with Curry, Harden, LeBron, Klay, Wade, Dirk, etc.
    Of course I'm not "new or something" it just looks so hilarious when they show it on slow motion and the announcers go "yep that's definitely an easy call, foul!".

In my opinion those fouls are almost as embarrassing as flops they shouldn't be slow-mo'ing that stuff and if they do the announcers should maybe be a bit more tight lipped about it. That was a late whistle and everything, all the ingredients of roll-your-eyes kind of 'foul'. It was a generous gift for Harden, definitely not a good call for upholding a positive reputation for NBA basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Of course I'm not "new or something" it just looks so hilarious when they show it on slow motion and the announcers go "yep that's definitely an easy call, foul!".
    The Houston commentators are the 2nd worst in the league, only topped by that Cleveland hobo ***** without teeth "deep in the Q"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

http://youtu.be/2zYZoNytj8I?t=3m20s

"Tha Beard that was an EASY call. Right in front a the official!" (despite zero contact)

You could get chopped in the arm in a non NBA reffed basketball game and it usually isn't called a foul.

Speaking of which, you guys ever play those kids on the playground who only watch NBA basketball and try to call their own fouls, and try to call stuff like that?

Sidenote, from the same highlights, how TF is this an assist:
    http://youtu.be/2zYZoNytj8I?t=39s
    He gave the ball to Patrick Beverly who proceeded to do all the work on his own ISO dribble drive. That's not an assist that's getting rid of the ball and letting someone else create their own shot I hope the NBA didn't tally that as an assist.

First of all that was the sorriest set of 'highlights' I have ever seen.

And yes these kids seriously have never even played basketball. They think this awful product is what real games are like. It's a good thing NBA has these ungodly players to make us watch despite their ridiculous rules.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    The Houston commentators are the 2nd worst in the league, only topped by that Cleveland hobo ***** without teeth "deep in the Q"
    Austin Carr's enthusiasm would prob be annoying for an opposing fan to listen to but at least he's honest when questionable calls are made. He even sometimes says so while Fred McCleod tries to hush him up

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Austin Carr's enthusiasm would prob be annoying for an opposing fan to listen to but at least he's honest when questionable calls are made. He even sometimes says so while Fred McCleod tries to hush him up
    I'm rooting for the Cavs this year, and I'll watch the opponent's feed on ballstreams just to avoid Austin Carr

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Are you an idiot? That is an obvious foul. Try taking a shot with someone hitting your elbow like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Are you an idiot? That is an obvious foul. Try taking a shot with someone hitting your elbow like that.
    He touched Harden's elbow with about the same pressure someone would use to wipe a baby's nose. After the shot was already released.

He touched Harden's elbow with about the same pressure someone would use to wipe a baby's nose. After the shot was already released.
    But it's not a soft era, according to the kids on ISH.