Banned

Default Does anyone here watch rugby league?

I'm a warriors fan (you can see from my location) but also support the sharks.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: Does anyone here watch rugby league?

I used to but I've lost some interest over the past 3 or 4 years. I'm a Brisbane and Newcastle supporter. I basically go for any non-Sydney team when it comes down to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    I used to but I've lost some interest over the past 3 or 4 years. I'm a Brisbane and Newcastle supporter. I basically go for any non-Sydney team when it comes down to it.
    The interest dropped a bit when they banned the shoulder charge, but it is still a quality game. Brisbane should be good this year.

I'm a casual watcher because I don't see much games on TV. But I love that sport, but nobody here wants to play because it is too rough

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I'm a casual watcher because I don't see much games on TV. But I love that sport, but nobody here wants to play because it is too rough
    Yea I am pretty sure some NFL players said that rugby league players are crazy playing with no padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Yea I am pretty sure some NFL players said that rugby league players are crazy playing with no padding.
    But that's how you were supposed to play though. Then we'll see who's really tough...Plus the ball never stops, that's what I like about this game. Is not like American Football where it's make a set play stop the ball and repeat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    But that's how you were supposed to play though. Then we'll see who's really tough...Plus the ball never stops, that's what I like about this game. Is not like American Football where it's make a set play stop the ball and repeat.
    Yep and also players have to play offense and defense, not just one role.