Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]The hurricane blew my bike over. Broke some minor parts. NoW I got it tied up to the house. [/COLOR]

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

We should be OK out here. All of my family came out to Hempstead since I have two generators and made some mod to my house from Irene.

I'm hoping my shops are OK, but I do expect to lose a few cars.

Please guys pray and be safe. Make sure you touch back every now and then so we all know our insidehoops family will know each other are safe.

Once again good luck guys. Hopefully you'll be OK and there will be no significant material damage to your homes,cars and other stuff.

I saw some pics and it looks scary even though the hurricane hasn't arrived yet.
    Sandy will hit NY in few hours,by then I'll already be sleeping. When I woke up I hope I won't hear bad news.

NBA rookie of the year

I guess my aunt has her house all boarded up. She called and asked me if she should put the boards on the inside or the outside of the windows.

There's some huge construction crane flapping in the breeze in NY. This is why Spider-man needs to be real.

Wait a minute, can Spider-man still stick to things when he's wet? I know real spiders cant.
    Last edited by Scoooter; 10-29-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]So to let you know the Belt Parkway no longer exist its gone. I just went to get my daughter from there. If anyone is familiar with that area where the coney island/bayridge toysrus babiesrus bestbuy is under water.

I will post a video later what I had to go through to get her out. Its incredible.[/COLOR]

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...13412.mp4.html
    Last edited by Rameek; 10-29-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]So to let you know the Belt Parkway no longer exist its gone. I just went to get my daughter from there. If anyone is familiar with that area where the coney island/bayridge toysrus babiesrus bestbuy is under water.

I will post a video later what I had to go through to get her out. Its incredible.[/COLOR]

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...13412.mp4.html
    You made that video ? It looks scary. Well,the important thing is both you and your daughter are ok.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    You made that video ? It looks scary. Well,the important thing is both you and your daughter are ok.
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yeah I made it. I was watching the news and I saw how Chelsea piers was under water and it reached under 10th ave around 8 oclock.

I know the distance was relatively the same from the ocean to her house so I just had to go get her.

I only took the video when I saw people outside filming unfortunately I was on a mission so I wasnt thinking of lighting angles or anything.

The most amazing thing was looking at how the water took over the belt parkway and the mercedes dealership. The funny thing was I told her Saturday t how serious could this flood be if the dealership (in the video that dealership is the blue neon light) didnt even move any of there cars

Still doesnt compare to Tokyo from a year and half ago. That was a scary eerie feeling even though I got there a few days after that disaster to go get my sons.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Rameek; 10-30-2012 at 08:01 AM.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yeah I made it. I was watching the news and I saw how Chelsea piers was under water and it reached under 10th ave around 8 oclock.

I know the distance was relatively the same from the ocean to her house so I just had to go get her.

I only took the video when I saw people outside filming unfortunately I was on a mission so I wasnt thinking of lighting angles or anything.

The most amazing thing was looking at how the water took over the belt parkway and the mercedes dealership. The funny thing was I told her Saturday t how serious could this flood be if the dealership (in the video that dealership is the blue neon light) didnt even move any of there cars

Still doesnt compare to Tokyo from a year and half ago. That was a scary eerie feeling even though I got there a few days after that disaster to go get my sons.[/COLOR]
    My parents live by the Belt in Queens. Everyone seems cool. My lil bro is stuck at school in LI with no power in his dorm.

Damn, I've just read the death toll... 100 people or more... Damn

We good over here guys, family is safe, just very crowded. I was able to check on my shops as well, outside of some broken windows on a few cars its OK as well.

Gotta make my path to Brooklyn, but not gonna go it til later on this week.

Thank God everyone is safe and for the ones who have faced losses my prayers go out to them, from the Chandler household.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    My parents live by the Belt in Queens. Everyone seems cool. My lil bro is stuck at school in LI with no power in his dorm.
    What campus is your brother stuck on?

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    What campus is your brother stuck on?
    Old Westbury

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Old Westbury
    Oh...a friend of mine goes there. Probably canceled classes til the end of the week.

I just watched Giants-Cowboys game on TV. I don't really understand the rules (I know what touchdown is and that's about all ) but the game was pretty entertaining. Probably the best American football game I've ever watched.

Pretty nice ending,Cowboys were inches away from the victory.

Still nowhere nearly as fun as basketball but probably the only American football game that was really exciting for me and I had fun watching it.