Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

I doubt they win against Indiana
    They will probably win against Wizards at home
    That's it

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

Raptors have lost a dozen straight

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cleveland
    he lied. he faked. he left us in this shithole we're in (no im not talking bout the city, a$$holes , but the current state of the team). he was born here. people showed him more love then anywhere else. ya he deserved it for what he did, but he ****ed all that up by leavin the way he did.
    what did he do to cleveland? he promised not leaving without bringing a championship here on numerous ocassions. he kept quiet throughout the summer without a word to the ownership or menagment which is why the team is where its at right now. we could've gotten someone better to play with these fukin scrubs. shit like that. he aint never gonna be welcome here again. his piece of shit jersey should never get retired here. he also knew he was going to miami months into the last season too. right around time he announced he was changing his number to 6. day before that he had lunch wit pat railey. coincidence? my ass. which is why he didnt give a flyin fuq against boston cause he he knew he was going to gtfo and play with wade. and all that bullshit about him lockin up pierce and having them stat padding tripple doubles. you obviously have no clue about his game cause he played like a complete puss. fuq that niga. and fuq you too
    Enlighten me then. Post his stats for all these games he played like a puss, or even just averages for each series? While at it, why not add Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison's stats since they were the "all star acquisitions," Shaquille O'Neal too.

You're still being unrealistic as hell. Lied about winning a championship? Well not shit, obviously he tried. Anyone who is an adult knows it's not as simple as him snapping his finger and getting one and saying "We're going to go win a championship" is more tantamount to "we're going to try." And it's hilarious he is still getting blame for stuff that was the GM/Owners fault to handle. I mean everyone who isn't a Cleveland fan felt like LeBron was leaving for the past couple yrs (although most thought Chicago). Teams were liquidating their rosters to get money for him, he was taking visits, like did you fans (and Dan Gilbert) think he was just doing it for the free gifts?

I mean you cite all those things that you took as proof positive foreshadowing he was leaving. Why did nobody on the Cavs's staff notice it just the same?

Of course, nobody has still explained the whole "if you think he is a quitter (and such a terrible person) since the Boston series, why did you want him back anyways" argument and why are you so butthurt he left question.

And no I don't think you could have gotten somebody better. What's the biggest free agent Cleveland has landed ever, in the non Bron era (since playing with LeBron is THE selling point)?

Trevor Ariza said he would have possibly came, IF LEBRON STAYED. Amare said the same, but then he was the first one to sign anyways so maybe he was just talking for attention. Bosh wasn't coming even with LeBron. Maybe Chris Paul comes, but again only because LeBron and his favorite coach are there.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Gotta beat Indy on Wednesday...fail there, and it's probably all over. I'm pulling for you, Cleveland!

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

On a sympathetic sidenote, I was once part of an 0-10 (or something) JV football team. We had one touchdown the entire year. And it wasn't even mine. I was strong safety/fullback. And also, technically, one of the receivers...but we ran the option. A JV HS wideout in an option offense doesn't really touch the ball much...I like to tell myself that I did a good job blocking tho.

MY BOSS IS A ***** Marquis Daniels's Avatar

let's go cavs! let's get that record!

Local High School Star

Honestly...it doesn't matter. Most of you haven't been where we have been, and if you asked Clevelanders where this Cavs' season ranks in terms of disappointment, it might not make the Top 10 list. We are enduring, we're upset at LBJ, upset at the injuries, etc. but we are moving on.

We endured The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble, The Indians in '07 (up 3-1 vs. Red Sox with Sabatthia and Carmona on the mound), The Jose Mesa blow up in '97 vs. The Marlins, The Stepien Years in the early 80s (when the NBA stopped letting the Cavs make trades!), etc.

We look back as Clevelanders and wonder why...we pout and wine a little bit..but we always are waiting...always are wondering. Will it be the Browns, Indians, or Cavs who give us our next amazing season? You see, we just had 7 great seasons with Lebron where we didn't have to think the way we think now. We didn't have to be disappointed Clevelanders; we got to be optimistic Clevelanders. That's gone right now, but it will be back.

Enjoy the jabs and shots at the city, especially for those of you who have never been to one of our major sporting events, or seen our world famous orchestra or walked through Cuyahoga County National Park, or visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We are tougher than a lot of you, so it's doubtful that anything posted on this site (especially considering some of the posters) will actually bother any of us.

MY BOSS IS A ***** Marquis Daniels's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    Honestly...it doesn't matter. Most of you haven't been where we have been, and if you asked Clevelanders where this Cavs' season ranks in terms of disappointment, it might not make the Top 10 list. We are enduring, we're upset at LBJ, upset at the injuries, etc. but we are moving on.

We endured The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble, The Indians in '07 (up 3-1 vs. Red Sox with Sabatthia and Carmona on the mound), The Jose Mesa blow up in '97 vs. The Marlins, The Stepien Years in the early 80s (when the NBA stopped letting the Cavs make trades!), etc.

We look back as Clevelanders and wonder why...we pout and wine a little bit..but we always are waiting...always are wondering. Will it be the Browns, Indians, or Cavs who give us our next amazing season? You see, we just had 7 great seasons with Lebron where we didn't have to think the way we think now. We didn't have to be disappointed Clevelanders; we got to be optimistic Clevelanders. That's gone right now, but it will be back.

Enjoy the jabs and shots at the city, especially for those of you who have never been to one of our major sporting events, or seen our world famous orchestra or walked through Cuyahoga County National Park, or visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We are tougher than a lot of you, so it's doubtful that anything posted on this site (especially considering some of the posters) will actually bother any of us.

no shit? dude no need to post all that it's the internet we dont care what the clevelanders are like.. so enjoy your toughness right there and i hope y'all get better sports wise

Banned

Soon their failure will be complete.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

We are tougher than a lot of you, so it's doubtful that anything posted on this site (especially considering some of the posters) will actually bother any of us.
    Its not toughness to complain on the internet about how hard you have it and how people keep picking on you.....

Pouting and whining is something you try to get out of a kid before he turns 5. Doing it as grown people just doesnt say much of toughness.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad

Well said. This season of Cavs awfulness does not even rank in the top 20 disappointments for me, personally.

Its not toughness to complain on the internet about how hard you have it and how people keep picking on you.....

Pouting and whining is something you try to get out of a kid before he turns 5. Doing it as grown people just doesnt say much of toughness.
    I mean, what sports world do you live in where nobody complains about their team sucking? Really. I'd love to join you there.
    Last edited by ctown4eva; 02-01-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Complaining when a team is bad and getting into arguments over how tortured you are, forever listing failures from 20-30 years ago, and acting like you are a special brand of heartbroken....is not the same thing. And it just doesnt strike me as tough. Human? Probably. Sure as hell isnt tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    Soon their failure will be complete.
    Lord Vader is right on the spot here!!!

I just don't see how we can win a game to avoid the record. The team we beat would not only have to be completely decimated with injuries, but will have to be really out of it, mentally. I just don't forsee this unit putting together a solid 48 minutes of basketball. There are no leaders, no real talent, or anything that suggests we could outplay another professional basketball squad for four quarters.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Complaining when a team is bad and getting into arguments over how tortured you are, forever listing failures from 20-30 years ago, and acting like you are a special brand of heartbroken....is not the same thing. And it just doesnt strike me as tough. Human? Probably. Sure as hell isnt tough.
    ESPN has a feature every other week in Sportscenter citing our failures and laughing at them. So why don't you ***** up a storm at them? I mean, I wouldn't have listed them in this thread if you hadn't grossly misrepresented them and I didn't have to correct you.

Your move.