Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: would you date a woman 10+ years your senior?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Not many can say they boned someone 10 years older than them.
    For sure, especially when they still call it boning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

Yep. A mature 25 year old with a large amount of youthfulness. She loved it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Are you now back in the US??
    Nah bro. Still here in the eastern hemisphere. And very happy about it.

Never dated one but in my college days I, at age 19-21, entered the Bone Zone with a few women in their late 30s, early 40s. Most were just career-first women looking to get laid by some young meat...and in the city of I went to college in, there's no shortage of horny college guys willing to serve up just such a dish.

I'm in my early 30s now and my girl's only a year or so younger than me and she's nothing short of a dream come true in every sense of the word; all of the loose sex in the world doesn't measure up to her by any metric I can conceive of. Would I date a woman with her all-around amazing caliber but 10 years older? Absolutely.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Never dated one but in my college days I, at age 19-21, entered the Bone Zone with a few women in their late 30s, early 40s. Most were just career-first women looking to get laid by some young meat...and in the city of I went to college in, there's no shortage of horny college guys willing to serve up just such a dish.

I'm in my early 30s now and my girl's only a year or so younger than me and she's nothing short of a dream come true in every sense of the word; all of the loose sex in the world doesn't measure up to her by any metric I can conceive of. Would I date a woman with her all-around amazing caliber but 10 years older? Absolutely.

You go to school here in Mass?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Women age like milk.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    You go to school here in Mass?
    I went to school in Providence. I got there in 1999 right when the revitalization of the Prov. River/Downtown/Financial area was hitting its stride.

Banned

My dad is 68, my mom is 54

Shits cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Valley
    My dad is 68, my mom is 54

Shits cool
    see that aint so bad when they reach that age. But imagine if your mom is 18 and your dad is 32.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I briefly dated a girl just over ten years my senior. It was actually pretty great as she was very mature and Australian. She looked late twenties. Things were going well, we really liked each other and she was in good shape and very, very into me. Very dirty as well which threw me off because she seemed very conservative...would get wet just from being around me she said. Sex was great but she was pressuring me into a relationship and since I was relatively inexperienced when it came to that I was thrown off a bit. I didn't know how to deal with it. She wanted something serious ASAP while I wanted things to develop naturally and not force anything. This was an issue for her and I guess that's a result of her being 34 and me being 25.

I ****ed up and told her I may be going back to the U.S. on a rotation schedule but alas the oil price dropped and the offer wasn't made to me. Since I said I'd wanted to be single so I could travel on my time off, she broke it off then and there. She was basically in love with me. Ready to meet parents and wanted to bring me to Iceland in six months time with her family to see her brother.

Too much drama really in the end but it was a good experience. Not many can say they boned someone 10 years older than them.
    She was desperate because she knows she has very little time left to lock a man down for marriage AKA before becoming an infertile wrinklebag.

Do not fall for a 30+ year old woman's tricks in the future!

They are ok to bang but just think about being 35 years old, still close to your prime and locked down with a 45 year old menopausal grandma looking woman. That is the future of all men who marry 10+ year old women.

I feel bad for Brock Lesnar.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-23-2015 at 12:42 PM.

When I was 19 I had a 28 year old who was into me. She was hot and all and loved to party, but she seemed like a whole lifetime ahead of me. She managed a retail store, had her own house, and seemed set for a woman her age. I was just getting out of high school and decided to take a year off and work. I was just beginning life as an adult. Scary thing is she had a boyfriend, but she was willing to leave him and have me live with her. Didn't realize I was such a catch. But I couldn't go through with that. My radius would be about 5 years +/-

Sure, but the level would depend on the person. Wouldn't want to get involved in a relationship with anyone that has kids since I'm not the parental type.