Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Damn....look at his pictures!!!!!

he has Fine azz! pics of .........KOBE!!!!

Dan Blizarian!!.....mad game.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i'd rather be talentless and loaded than talented and broke.
    This.

Not saying money buys happiness...but it comes close

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    some of you sound like you just want to put him down to make yourselves feel better...
    Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life. I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Personally I think that life would be cool. For a week. A month. A year. But I don't think I would want that for my entire life. And I wouldn't publicise it (hopefully, money changes people). The very fact that this guy is so self promotional raises a red flag for me. Is he really enjoying this stuff, or does he want to convince everyone else he is? Does he just want to show that he is having fun, or is he trying to shove it in peoples faces that his life is "better" than theirs? Who knows. Maybe he is emotionally stable and just lucked into having good time and doesn't mind being crass about it. Maybe he is forcing this entire thing to make up for whatever inadequacies he might have.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Who's he and how does he have so much money if he's talentless?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    [COLOR="Red"]Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life.[/COLOR] I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Personally I think that life would be cool. For a week. A month. A year. But I don't think I would want that for my entire life. And I wouldn't publicise it (hopefully, money changes people). The very fact that this guy is so self promotional raises a red flag for me. Is he really enjoying this stuff, or does he want to convince everyone else he is? Does he just want to show that he is having fun, or is he trying to shove it in peoples faces that his life is "better" than theirs? Who knows. Maybe he is emotionally stable and just lucked into having good time and doesn't mind being crass about it. Maybe he is forcing this entire thing to make up for whatever inadequacies he might have.
    why does wanting to be loaded have to equate to "having an emotional void"?

I do have a void...not an "emotional" one...I have a loving wife and a kid...the "love" part is there for me...the VOID is not having millions of dollars so that if I choose I could sail around in a yacht all day rather than sit at this computer...that's the void.

people need to stop pretending that wanting money equates to lack of something else...it just equates to a want to do more in life

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    why would we assume he is unhappy?

maybe he lacks real "love" in his life and has inside torment because of that...or maybe not.

All I can go off is what I see in those pics...and that is a man traveling the world on a multimillion dollar yacht swimming in money with and endless choice of females...when he lands he races million dollar sports cars and plays poker...it looks like FUN to me...

some of you sound like you just want to put him down to make yourselves feel better...
    No surprise to see prime in here arguing that money = happiness.

Don't know the guy but these pics and the captions don't show someone that is truly happy in my eyes. The one consistent thing I noticed is all the girls who are probably being paid. People who want to ride his success for their own gains.

That isn't happiness to me. Not saying I know that this guy has no real friends but his incessant need to show off his excess screams of some type of insecurity or emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life. I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Are F'ing serious?

who cares why he's doing it.....he's doing it. ( everything we do is to fill voids)

would it get tired after awhile?..possibly.

then you would wake up and think about all those sad sacs going to work everyday....or having to sleep with the same piece of azz everyday....or living the same ol' tired lifestyle.....never pushing yo limits or testing yo self ...just getting in a rut and becoming a number.

I would take partying and slaying top shelf ho's erryday of the week and twice on Sunday.

just being real.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Some of that stuff I want to do but I definitely dont want to be talentless.

why so many people hating on this dude?....

he served 4 years in the U.S. Military and has $$$ to do what he wants.

IMO that takes talent.....I got lots of respect for people doing what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
    No surprise to see prime in here arguing that money = happiness.

Don't know the guy but these pics and the captions don't show someone that is truly happy in my eyes. The one consistent thing I noticed is all the girls who are probably being paid. People who want to ride his success for their own gains.

That isn't happiness to me. Not saying I know that this guy has no real friends but his incessant need to show off his excess screams of some type of insecurity or emptiness.
    yes he posts his activities on instagram so obviously he cries himself to sleep every night yelling "NOBODY LOVES ME!!! WHAAAA!!!"

we all know that everyone that shares a picture of themselves while on vacation or having fun is really just hiding something

no surprise at the jealous, salty responses ..

this guy is living it up .. whether he has 'issues' .. who gives a fk ? .. we all have issues, problems in our lives at one point or another .. difference with that guy is that he has a shit load of resources to do wtf he wants .. of course anyone would want to 'be him' .. you're a lying sack of shit if you say no

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Are F'ing serious?

who cares why he's doing it.....he's doing it. ( everything we do is to fill voids)

would it get tired after awhile?..possibly.

then you would wake up and think about all those sad sacs going to work everyday....or having to sleep with the same piece of azz everyday....or living the same ol' tired lifestyle.....never pushing yo limits or testing yo self ...just getting in a rut and becoming a number.

I would take partying and slaying top shelf ho's erryday of the week and twice on Sunday.

just being real.
    This is stupid. There isnt a number of positive things a person needs to be happy. All you did was write shit that you dont have and that you wish for. This guy was born into money, this is nothing to him. No ones can be happy for having something they always had. Its like my being happy I have all my limbs and Im not starving. Of course I am grateful, and I am happy that I am not disabled, and that I have a house, but that alone isnt enough to make my life happy. I need more. But to a person who is homeless and in a wheelchair, they would want my life as much as I may want this guys. But that doesnt mean Im happy. Just like it doesnt mean hes happy. Which he probably isnt judging from how hes trying really hard to show off his lifestyle.

I'm with miller-time. I'd enjoy that lifestyle for a while but would get tired of it. Definitely jealous of his money tho. It'd be nice to have the option to live like that if I wanted to but I think I would need something more substantial going on for me to feel content.

yeah I just want his money not his actual life...I'm not swapping lives with any man, I have a family

If I'm going to swap lives with someone it's going to be very young boy, like 5 ...AND born into insane wealth, I'm trying to live forever

I wouldn't trade lives but I would definitely trade money

Lifetime of vacationing... sign me up And if I get bored, I'll buy a dairy queen and run it

He was born into money but he is in fact a pretty good poker player, plays in some crazy high stakes games.