These two types of kids have been the vast majority the last few weeks at the gym, unfortunately.
I'm to the point now where it's more annoying to play. I'd rather just run. I'm not gonna bust my butt so they can refuse to pass the ball and jack up contested jumpers or drive to the lane only to get sent back into last week. Oh, and only put effort into defense if either their buddies or some girls are watching.
School's starting soon though...I hope. Hopefully most of them will go to play football or do homework or something but just GO AWAY!
Originally Posted by brantonli
This is streetball in Hong Kong:
1. The Tall Guy.....Since most of us are still too short to dunk, this guy just rules everybody else, he plays PG, shoots threes (makes them) and dunks. Flat out the best player on the court.
2. The Group- 4 guys who have played with each other for yonks and do spectacular fast-breaks and alleyoop layups, but the one other guy just sits there and passes the ball around.
3. The Trash talker- Yells trash and opponents and team mates. Good at mid-range shots, nothing else.
4. The Old Men- Guys over 40s still play aound, even with white hair, surprises the others with tricks.
5. The Kids- In their teens, usually aren't included when playing teamball, but when they are, they just love to shoot at every opputunity and suck at everything else.