Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2010, 03:40 AM   #91
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bless you, Kim Kardashian. Bless you. (NSFW)

oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:27 AM   #92
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

No one knew her before that tape.
I knew EXACTLY who she was before that tape, i can remember a shit ton of photos of her being passed around the office...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:29 AM   #93
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think she is still pretty without make up...
Old 10-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #94
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Kim had a ton of e-fame before that tape...she was really good freinds with Paris...who ALSO had a ton of fame before her tape...

it wasn't like Ray J was banging some no-name...

people were interested in that tape because IT WAS KIM K!!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #95
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

No one knew her before that tape.

I did.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #96
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didnt know her until the tape, but I dont fawn over celebrities so....
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #97
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I did.

me too
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:06 AM   #98
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Her notoriety was there even before the sex tape. The tape is just another "push".
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #99
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
sorry man you still have it backwards. that might be your personal experience, but before the tape the only people who knew of her were people who followed celebrity culture. a couple articles have demonstrated this, let me see if I can find them.

^^^ just noticed this neg...now, I don't check it that often

I am not someone that follows "celeb culture"...I am telling you that Kim K was a celeb BEFORE THE TAPE...she had a ton of e-fame cause of her looks, and her ass...kinda like Vida Guerra.

if Vida Guerra released a sex tape she would shoot from "e-celeb" to "full-blown celeb" too...BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHO VIDA IS!!!

stop pretending like kim was some no-name that got famous because she released a KILLER SEX tape...THE TAPE IS BORING AS HELL!!!

as a male who works on a computer around other males...both Vida and Kim K were known and none of us are "celeb culture followers" or whatever the f*ck you want to call it...

I have never watched a single episode of her show...I only now her from pics of her ass...lol
Old 10-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #100
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

although "dat ass" is going to look turrible in about 5 years

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #101
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #102
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

People saying Kim Kardashian was a celebrity before that sex tape came out is like saying a Magikarp is a real Pokemon before it evolves into a Gyarados.

JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: