Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Game 6 of the 2013 Finals

Was this the absolute worst case scenario for a Heat hater? Im not even trying to get a reaction either. I legit want to know how tough that loss was for the people that were seconds away from unleashing threads trolling the Heat/LeBron. I honestly don't think some posters have been the same since that game and series.

Default Re: Game 6 of the 2013 Finals

I got over it pretty quickly. But I guess I'm not really an obsessive hater. I just wanted them to lose so I could watch the bandwagoners jump ship.

Oh well.

That was a crazy game. I was at LAX for a stop over as the game was going on, and outside of Gladstone's Fish every single person was pulling for LeBron/Miami.

I would think for a Heat hater, the absolute worst would have been LeBron hitting that jumper instead of Ray.

Banned

It was exceptional. Especially when you factor in how horrible the refs were in the first half. It looked like it was going to rival LA/SAC game 6, since the refs built SA a 15 point lead. Luckily LeBron came through once his headband fell off thus dubbing it "The Headband Game". Definetly an iconic performance.

For Kobe stans, it was the worst since guys like Kennethgriffin were already making threads like this before the game was over.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=304272

That iconic performance by LeBron was better than any single Kobe moment in his playoff career. And its not even LeBrons best.

It's almost scary how big the Spurs fanbase almost became

Silkk and TazB(R.I.P) would be repping the spurs right now

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    It's almost scary how big the Spurs fanbase almost became

Silkk and TazB(R.I.P) would be repping the spurs right now
    Where is tazb?

LeBron looked so lost and innocent. I'm glad Ray saved him honestly, I didn't want to see what he was about to go through. I felt sincere empathy towards James. He's really not a championship caliber competitor in the first place. He crumbled, we all saw it, we saw the look on his face. The utter desperation and panic radiating from his being was something I have never seen in sports. I almost turned the channel after one of those airballs, I hate watching people embarrass themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Was this the absolute worst case scenario for a Heat hater? Im not even trying to get a reaction either. I legit want to know how tough that loss was for the people that were seconds away from unleashing threads trolling the Heat/LeBron. I honestly don't think some posters have been the same since that game and series.
    It was a very exciting game followed by an exciting game 7. But it was disappointing seeing a classy organization like the Spurs who do it the right way, choke that title away. The Spurs fly under the radar for much of the season, and they play such great team ball. It would have been awesome to see them win.

I get tired of the constant Lebron/Miami hype. Although La/Kobe/Dwight/Nash had completely stolen it from them the first part of the season. That was highly annoying. Maybe even more so, because that team hadn't proven anything.

So it was tough, but not like having 20 threads ready to go. Now that would be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    That iconic performance by LeBron was better than any single Kobe moment in his playoff career. And its not even LeBrons best.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...405110LAL.html

The Lakers were down 1-2 against the same team. Kobe: 42/6/5/3/1 with 0 TOV's. Against a prime Bowen.

Going through 10 pages in the game discussion thread before the Ray Allen three ball was so f*cking hilarious to me.

Almost as funny as 95% of the people spamming how much LeBron is a choker and a loser didn't post after Allen's 3.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Going through 10 pages in the game discussion thread before the Ray Allen three ball was so f*cking hilarious to me.

Almost as funny as 95% of the people spamming how much LeBron is a choker and a loser didn't post after Allen's 3.

link to gamethread plz! thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by derb2k2
    link to gamethread plz! thx in advance.
    Oh lawdy, let me find it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...304154&page=81

enjoy.
    Last edited by KyleKong; 08-26-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Yes it was great seeing Chris Bosh save the Heat from elimination

[COLOR="White"]This is a troll thread so it doesn't deserve a serious response.[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...405110LAL.html

The Lakers were down 1-2 against the same team. Kobe: 42/6/5/3/1 with 0 TOV's. Against a prime Bowen.
    Theres a reason noone remembers that game. LeBrons was on the brink of elimination. If he loses his season is OVER. AND its in the Finals. Where was Kobes game again? Oh yeah the second round.

Also nice "against prime Bowen" when Bowen played 23 minutes.

Shaq with 28-14 for the Lakers on great efficiency. Looks like he dominated the paint. LeBron made his run when Wade/Bosh were on the bench.

Your welcome to try again