Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Remember the game when Kobe Bryant and Kwame Brown scored 84 points combined?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    So you're pro stat padding?
    He's from the same group of posters that's been in every Cavs/Heat thread throughout the last 3 years just so they can type

"LeBron stat padding " or "LeStatPad"

But yeah, now nothing is wrong with it.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Remember the game when Kobe Bryant and Kwame Brown scored 84 points combined?

So you're pro stat padding?
    no I'm pro record book.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    It really wasnt that impressive.
    Yep, scoring 81 points isn't really that impressive. It's happened plenty of times before in the NBA.

Oh wait...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    He's from the same group of posters that's been in every Cavs/Heat thread throughout the last 3 years just so they can type

"LeBron stat padding " or "LeStatPad"

But yeah, now nothing is wrong with it.
    Wha? Who the hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Yep, scoring 81 points isn't really that impressive. It's happened plenty of times before in the NBA.

Oh wait...
    Wilt scored 100.

How many people have gotten 52/12/12 or 48/15/10/5/4

or 62/20/5 on 80% FG?

its a unique and impressive performance but I dont think it was anything beyond that.

its a unique and impressive performance but I dont think it was anything beyond that.
    Wait, what?

You just said this:

It really wasnt that impressive.
    But now you're saying this:

its a unique and impressive performance
    Yeah, you're retarded. You're not even worth arguing with. It's the second best regular season performance of all time.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    no I'm pro record book.
    Uh, what NBA fan doesn't like watching record breaking games?

Be it the record being broken isn't the type like the Nets were fending for 2 seasons ago.

It's the second best regular season performance of all time.

Not even close.

It's probably not even top 10.

What a joke you are.

How many people have gotten 52/12/12 or 48/15/10/5/4
    Why do you keep bringing that up? It never happened...(if you're referring to LeBron)

Local High School Star

Uh, what NBA fan doesn't like watching record breaking games?

Be it the record being broken isn't the type like the Nets were fending for 2 seasons ago.
    Apparently you don't since you don't like players stat padding and that's how records are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Why do you keep bringing that up? It never happened...(if you're referring to LeBron)
    What do you mean it didn't happen?

Not even close.

It's probably not even top 10.

What a joke you are.
    Not even top 10?

You're the dumbest piece of shit on ISH. Congratulations.

Not even top 10?

Congratulations.

Yea... Kobe knows your mad. xD.

It was just a hot shooting night by Kobe who is reknown for 1 thing "volume shooting".

It was bound to happen it was impressive but not in the sense of all-time performances.

There have been so many better all around performances against actual decent nba teams.

That night will be know for two thing. Kobe's scoring and one of the worst defensive showings of all time.

what a joke you are.

Top 20.. probably, top 10 doubtful.
    Last edited by 32Dayz; 11-26-2011 at 01:02 AM.

Yea... Kobe knows your mad. xD.

It was just a hot shooting night by Kobe who is reknown for 1 thing "volume shooting".

It was bound to happen it was impressive but not in the sense of all-time performances.

There have been so many better all around performances against actual decent nba teams.

That night will be know for two thing. Kobe's scoring and one of the worst defensive showings of all time.

what a joke you are.
    I don't even see a point in any of your posts. Whenever I read your posts all I see is "ARGH I HATE KOBE!!! "

I don't even see a point in any of your posts. Whenever I read your posts all I see is "ARGH I HATE KOBE!!! "
    Thats what you see but I actually have full respect for Kube and his career and accomplishments and his "actual ability"

However I dont hug his nuts or overrate him which most of his fans do unfortunately.

I have seen so many amazing Regular Season performances that I honestly cant say that would crack my top 10. Maybe if your judging games on pure volume scoring then yea itd be top 1-5 probably but that isnt how I do it.