Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #16
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Trade idea: by the genius lakerfreak :p

I like that houston deal. Just do it Mitch.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #17
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Ahh this screwed up guy was also not a factor at all in 2008 and 09 when Bynum was barely there at all when they battled the likes of Duncan, Howard, Nene etc.
Oops I forgot, Kobe was the main reason for growing his balls..
And when he lost it, it's not Kobe's fault.
BTW when they went to the finals 3 times, the worst PG was hardly a factor at all and that coach who you referred as a mere "Ego manager"?
It's funny when they were successfull, it was all KObe, KObe, Kobe, when they lose it's the pathetic Fish, the weak Pau etc. etc.

BTW, how good is the great Avery Johnson in your eyes?
Do you still think Dirk is a soft cookie who crumbles under pressure?

Dude????? What is this obsession you have about Kobe?
Who even mentioned Kobe in this thread? (Other than air balls????)
Has the F.O tried to trade Pau......DUH!!!!!
What is your argument....that they didn't???
Every team in the NBA says Pau is soft....ask Chris Paul...lol.

What does PJ have to do with this thread??
Do you realize that as DFish ages he's getting worse......ever hear of TIME?
You act like 3 years ago has something to do with NOW.
Every professional analyst and any fan I consider intelligent knows that Fish should not be starting for ANY team in the NBA.

It's bizarre that you try to bring up ancient posts as argument points even though they have absolutely nothing to do with THIS thread
I could bring up a TON of arguments you made that you were wrong on.....but that would just be childish,petty and pointless

Why not find the proper thread for your arguments and have an opinion on THIS thread that you can share with all of us?

Even though we often disagree, I appreciate hearing your opinion
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #18
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-r...se/2012/01/26/
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #19
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Even though we often disagree, I appreciate hearing your opinion

You might like to edit that as in You appreciate hearing my opinion except when I say something negative about Kobe?
It's amazing that you have a classy attitude even when I jabbed at your opinions of the past but when I point out something not good about Kobe, you feel like I molested your relative..exerted time and effort in finding, copying and then posting Kobe's pic etc.
oh well.
I get now and I get it back then, even when they were winning. YOu hate tall, lanky european players like Pau and Dirk, probably players like Kukoc and Rik Smits etc. They may have some other skills like some inside moves, pass the ball etc but bec they are not as brawny, don't scowl when they rebound, they don't fit into your preference.
Then at the same time, you like classy players like Allen Iverson, so much that you like the Lakers to take a chance on him. okay.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #20
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
You might like to edit that as in You appreciate hearing my opinion except when I say something negative about Kobe?
It's amazing that you have a classy attitude even when I jabbed at your opinions of the past but when I point out something not good about Kobe, you feel like I molested your relative..exerted time and effort in finding, copying and then posting Kobe's pic etc.
oh well.
I get now and I get it back then, even when they were winning. YOu hate tall, lanky european players like Pau and Dirk, probably players like Kukoc and Rik Smits etc. They may have some other skills like some inside moves, pass the ball etc but bec they are not as brawny, don't scowl when they rebound, they don't fit into your preference.
Then at the same time, you like classy players like Allen Iverson, so much that you like the Lakers to take a chance on him. okay.

You can't be serious.......and I don't wish to insult you.
Can you EVER post a comment to me without putting Kobe into it????

Dude....I absolutely HATE soft euro players.......Why the hell are you trying to put my boy Rik Smits into this? I loved watching him ball along with Drazen Petrovic, Vlade Divac, Sabonis, Rony Seikaly, Detlef Schrempf.....among other Euros........so don't insult me by acting like you know me like that. Oh....and maybe you missed the fact that I wanted the Lakers to draft Marc Gasol before that draft.....and I like watching him play.

The NBA is a mans game, you don't want girly punks who are afraid of being pushed around, a guy has to know when and how to push back.......it's not about fielding a team of choir boys.....or else Luke Walton would be a star.
So, Iverson on this team right now.....YEAH, Arenas.....YEAH.........They are cheap and available.....and we desperately need help.....so unless you like losing you should want this team to seek help.......or should we just wait for a nice choir boy to show up?

Sorry that my Kobe pics hurt your feelings.....I was just having fun.....but the fact that you brought it up AGAIN tells me that you are being sensitive AGAIN. Just Chillax dude, it'll all be allright

oh....as far as Kobe is concerned, I in no way acted like I was defending family.....go back and READ, I said you were right that he should've passed more in that game.
My main point is that he is not perfect, you have to take the good with the bad, he's not going to change at his age, he's the best player in basketball.......and there are so many bigger problems to complain about than the guy who is most pulling his weight and getting things done.

You on the other hand keep acting hurt and defending Pau.....doing nothing but making excuses for his sorry play.

Last edited by DKLaker : 02-01-2012 at 01:26 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: