Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Sheed Wallace is over-rated.

mods please delete

oh and Lakers in 5

Default Re: Sheed Wallace is over-rated.

how dare you speak that way of pau. he's going to have to grow his beard out again to prove his manliness.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Will Flip Saunders be fired before Monday??

Detroit's goal is to win a championship and Flip might just not be a championship coach.

Look at some of these regular season records and then the playoff result.

2003-2004 58-24, Lost In The Conference Finals to a dysfunctional 56-25 Laker team with Gary Payton playing like sh*t
    2005-2006 64-18, Lost In The Conference Finals to a 52-30 Team
    2006-2007 53-29, Lost In The Conference Finals to a 50-32 team that got swept in the Finals
    2007-200859-23, Lost In The Conference Finals to an inexperienced team.

When you have a team like the Pistons who have won a title just 5 years ago and got back to the Finals just 4 years ago then anything short of the Finals is not enough.

I also think that losing Ben Wallace hurt although that was for the better because he was pretty much done by the time he left.

Maybe Jason Maxiel can become a Ben Wallace type player.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tips4's Avatar

Default Re: I blame Detroit's loss solely on Rasheed Wallace.

Sh*t up !!! You are just trying to find a reason to critize him. Just remember this : if it wasnt for him the detroit pistons woudlnt have that championship title and they would just be considered that 50 win team for 2-3 years and back to the draft for rebuilding. Give him his respect and go to comment on some other thread. I know if Chris Bosh won us raptors one title he can jack up 3's for the rest of his carrer and miss em all but i we wont talk crap about him.

Default Re: Will Flip Saunders be fired before Monday??

Why did the Pistons foul with 1:30 left?

Quote Originally Posted by Tips4
    Sh*t up !!! You are just trying to find a reason to critize him. Just remember this : if it wasnt for him the detroit pistons woudlnt have that championship title and they would just be considered that 50 win team for 2-3 years and back to the draft for rebuilding. Give him his respect and go to comment on some other thread. I know if Chris Bosh won us raptors one title he can jack up 3's for the rest of his carrer and miss em all but i we wont talk crap about him.
    why did u put an astericks where a u should be when you said shut up. wow someones retarted.

anyways did u watch the game? i like rasheed as a player, i got his portland jersey, but guess what he has just became apethetic, i do blame flip saunders aswell, but he really ****ed himself up.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tips4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    why did u put an astericks where a u should be when you said shut up. wow someones retarted.

anyways did u watch the game? i like rasheed as a player, i got his portland jersey, but guess what he has just became apethetic, i do blame flip saunders aswell, but he really ****ed himself up.
    its there just make sure they dont delete my post, they really dont have any patience with me anymore. I know what he did was wrong but player make mistake, his mistake is big at a big stage but what he has done in past for the piston outweights what he did today !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tips4
    its there just make sure they dont delete my post, they really dont have any patience with me anymore. I know what he did was wrong but player make mistake, his mistake is big at a big stage but what he has done in past for the piston outweights what he did today !!
    ok, but im not saying what he did in the past, i said, i blame this loss solely on Rasheed Wallace, if he played with his full potential detroit would have won the chip in 05 and 07.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Pistons aftermath after being eliminated: Is it Rasheed's fault? Will Flip be fired?

I think Flip will be fired and the pistons may trade jason maxiell because he has tremendous up side they will keep the starting five but make an addition at center by signing emeka okafor and possibly dealing tayshaun to sign shawn marion i believe joe thinks he is still on the brink and with those players u can lose you would have the best bench if you could keep mcdyess and prince in that equation then draft young and put high hopes for stuckey to take over in next 2 or 3 years

Default Re: Pistons aftermath after being eliminated: Is it Rasheed's fault? Will Flip be fir

if that happened they would win the chip easily, but i don't think they have the $$ to sign okafor, i mean bogut just got 80 million dollars, okafor's going to be looking for rashard lewis money after that.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Default Re: Pistons aftermath after being eliminated: Is it Rasheed's fault? Will Flip be fir

One thing I was dissapointed in FLIP was that he didn't use Rasheed in the low block enough. Did anyone see how much trouble Sheed was giving Perks down low in the third quarter???? If they would of continue doing that, sheed wouldn't be shoooting such low percentage shots.

I want to see Flip Saunders coach the Cavaliers next season. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I want to see Flip Saunders coach the Cavaliers next season. :)
    Why? The Cavs coach already outcoached Flip in 2 different series.

Banned

Default Re: Pistons aftermath after being eliminated: Is it Rasheed's fault? Will Flip be fired?

Flip is too SHAKY and CLUELESS to be a NBA Coach

I doubt Flip gets fired. With a injured Rip and a 70% Billups, this was not a Pistons team at max power. I figure Flip will get 1 more year, which he should get.

For the Pistons to cut him loose would be silly.