Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default How much adderall for studying?

Thoughts?

Magic Johnson

Default Re: How much adderall for studying?

Take the minimum dose if you haven't dabbled in prescription drugs before. And I know it sounds cliche, but be careful.

I wouldn't use things like that unless prescribed. Seen way too many people have issues with pills.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I wouldn't use things like that unless prescribed. Seen way too many people have issues with pills.
    If you're going to abuse prescription drugs, I would recommend Vyvanse. The potential for abuse is practically zero, as you can't crush it up and snort it. You also don't get a stimulant high like you do with Addy.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    If you're going to abuse prescription drugs, I would recommend Vyvanse. The potential for abuse is practically zero, as you can't crush it up and snort it. You also don't get a stimulant high like you do with Addy.
    Yea, I know people who used this. I didn't bc I weird about taking pills.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Yea, I know people who used this. I didn't bc I weird about taking pills.
    I was actually diagnosed with ADHD and let me tell ya, if you take that shit long enough and you aren't supposed to or your dose is too high you will get side effects. At one point my anxiety went through the roof.

10mg gave me a solid boost.

Learning to shoot layups stylesp's Avatar

If you are not prescribed adderall and you use it to get work done, you're an idiot and you have no work ethic.

i have no work ethic but my Dr wont prescribe to me

=(

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Don't take Adderall if you don't have ADHD PERIOD. For somebody with ADHD it levels the playing field and gives you the focus of an average person or slightly better. For somebody without ADHD it's flat out drug abuse obviously and cheating life TBH. Not to mention it will permanently ruin your metabolism AND hurt your kidney's long term.

My experience? I was on Adderall for 5 years.

Learning to shoot layups NYK_Stan's Avatar

How about you don't take any adderall and you just stop being a lazy ******.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Don't take Adderall if you don't have ADHD PERIOD. For somebody with ADHD it levels the playing field and gives you the focus of an average person or slightly better. For somebody without ADHD it's flat out drug abuse obviously and cheating life TBH. Not to mention it will permanently ruin your metabolism AND hurt your kidney's long term.

My experience? I was on Adderall for 5 years.
    Stop spewing bullshit. What works for one person won't for another. If he does choose to take prescription drugs though, he should be aware of the possible side effects. Chances are you will get them if you aren't meant to be on the drug or it's a bad fit for your body chemistry.

Stop spewing bullshit. What works for one person won't for another. If he does choose to take prescription drugs though, he should be aware of the possible side effects. Chances are you will get them if you aren't meant to be on the drug or it's a bad fit for your body chemistry.
    he should also worry about the fact that they are very addictive. don't wanna start a habit. there is a reason why possession of this stuff without a prescription is a felony.

I took 20mg before my finals spring semester and gave me a nice boost for my morning exams. Took it at around 8am, and was still feeling it until around 2pm. So just 10-20mg and you'll be cramming for a good 4 hours.

Btw, don't snort that shit.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Wrong. Long term Kidney damage, damaging metabolism happens to everybody eventually.. Just to different degrees. Love how you, somebody who seems like a douchebag who would abuse prescription drugs is telling me shit though. I've been on different things my entire childhood. Maybe he won't get some of the side effects but it's ALWAYS stupid to abuse prescription drugs when you don't have a condition.