Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: One thing I think Conservatives/Republicans are full of shit on...

Zimbabwe wants the clown extradited to face poaching charges, an online petition gathered 100,000 signatures asking the Feds to do something, the US govt looking for the good dentist, dude is being harrassed online and in real life...I bet this asshole never thought any of this would happen when he illegally killed that majestic animal

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Zimbabwe wants the clown extradited to face poaching charges, an online petition gathered 100,000 signatures asking the Feds to do something, the US govt looking for the good dentist, dude is being harrassed online and in real life...I bet this asshole never thought any of this would happen when he illegally killed that majestic animal

Good. I'd put some buckshot right between his eyes if I ever came across him. I'd do it in Africa of course. And then blame my guides for the mix up. Whoops.

Welp, I've officially given up on Sean Hannity. That is one dumb son of a bitch. I can appreciate his efforts towards Liberals and the Washington establishment, but he's under the belief that if we eat chickens, cows, and fish, that we are getting riled up over nothing. To him, the killing of cattle and chicken for food is the same as the killing of the king of the jungle for sport.

Will do my best not to watch his show again.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    this is one of my absolute favourites