Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO had this to say right before it aired:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Cou...t-Bush-911.wmv

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

Oh bigboi, I hope you don't have to deal with alot of hate. And if you do, it is eventually going to make you a stronger person than most. Just make sure you know that not all Americans are ignorant, and sling generalized hate towards specific races, religion etc. I wish you all the best buddy. I too have to defend my muslims friends. Muslims as a whole are some of the most peacful people on the planet. It is just extremists f uck up the general opinion of them, because of the terrifying and cowardly deeds they execute. And it doesn't help that the general American population goes along with the stereotype hating.
    from personal experience, the educated people know the difference. those who are not tend to stereotype you into the "terrorist" category which is understandable. i dont let it bother me. blacks, chinese, jews, all went through the same deal...i guess now its our turn to be initiated into american society.

Banned

Whats really funny is how die hard nationals support him because they think they have to. if you have pride in your country you should be calling for Bush's impeachment at this point. I'm not sure if they could definitively nail him on anything, but the Republicans couldn't get anything legit for Clinton, didn't stop them.

how can anybody be proud to be an American with this douche bag stuttering over talking points obviously written by somebody else in what should have been a monumental speech.

although I'll admit right now I didn't watch it. Redskins were on. Damnit John Hall.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

what channel is it on

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Whats really funny is how die hard nationals support him because they think they have to. if you have pride in your country you should be calling for Bush's impeachment at this point. I'm not sure if they could definitively nail him on anything, but the Republicans couldn't get anything legit for Clinton, didn't stop them.

how can anybody be proud to be an American with this douche bag stuttering over talking points obviously written by somebody else in what should have been a monumental speech.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

What Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    What Channel
    try cnn, it might be over.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

It's been over for over 2 hours. I'm sure CNN would replay it sometime today.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

What Channel
    dude it was on every major channel, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX,

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    from personal experience, the educated people know the difference. those who are not tend to stereotype you into the "terrorist" category which is understandable. i dont let it bother me. blacks, chinese, jews, all went through the same deal...i guess now its our turn to be initiated into american society.
    thats true, but it seems to sting the most when the blacks, chinese, jews, etc start hating too. Its like they forgot what they went through. I guess you have to know your history to really understand the present.

Hey thanks for the love ISH, it really means a lot.

I wonder if anyone will call out Bush for using 9/11 for political means instead of just remembering the people that died and gave their lives up on that day? I mean, I thought it was Democrats that are sleazy like that. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    I wonder if anyone will call out Bush for using 9/11 for political means instead of just remembering the people that died and gave their lives up on that day? I mean, I thought it was Democrats that are sleazy like that. ;)

Did you watch the link I posted above?

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reppy

Fat chance of that happening. Sept 11th anniverrsary nowadays means target who we hate as opposed to remember the victims and think about why it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    Did you watch the link I posted above?
    naw but I did download it. And the Lauer w/ Bush one. Gonna watch them in a now ..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Can anyone give me a summary of bush's speech without all the "bush is dumb" crap? Cus i couldnt watch it and i Kno bush is an idiot so no need to say it.
    Watching it now:

So far, We went into Iraq because they were a threat
    Terroists scared of freedom, seeing a free man vote scare them
    WE gotta spread fredoom, blah blah, blah
    good v. evil
    They havent attacked since
    "God made us to be free"

Bush and this whole speech is stupid. Tell the real reason you are in Iraq. You screwed up and dont know how to fix it. No one cares about spreading freedom, and what gives us the right to push our beliefs on other people. I cant stand Bush. If you wanna tackle a real threat mess with N. Korea. They were thumbing their nose at you like a month ago.