Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #76
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: OGT: March 10, 2013: Cleveland Cavaliers (21-41) @ Toronto Raptors (24-49) - 6PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I said I would be more concerned if it were a knee or joint injury when everyone went bananas over the fractured finger. That isn't the same as saying a guy isn't injury prone.

Waiters taking over.
Well I guarantee you didn't think he was injury prone back then the way you made it sound.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #77
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OGT: March 10, 2013: Cleveland Cavaliers (21-41) @ Toronto Raptors (24-49) - 6PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Hes still shooting 50% for the game

before airing one and bricking a one hand running floater from the elbow
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #78
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Well I guarantee you didn't think he was injury prone back then the way you made it sound.
Why do you care so much? Enough to keep tabs on my past/current position? I definitely hope he isn't injury prone, but it seems like he might be injury prone.

Good enough?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #79
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #80
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Why do you care so much? Enough to keep tabs on my past/current position? I definitely hope he isn't injury prone, but it seems like he might be injury prone.

Good enough?
Yes that's good enough and no to the bold it's not hard to go back and remember what you said.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #81
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Well tanked by Cleveland. The Raptors fail again.
The eternal standard of mediocrity.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #82
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
The eternal standard of mediocrity.

i cant help but think that if the raptors had lost you guys would still be complaining, just about losing, rather than failed tanking.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #83
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

@PDcavsinsider just tweeted that kyrie needed help puting on his sweatshirt and that he says his shoulder feels like crap.

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #84
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
i cant help but think that if the raptors had lost you guys would still be complaining, just about losing, rather than failed tanking.
If the Raptors lose and guys like John Lucas, Aaron Gray, and Alan Anderson play a ton of minutes then yes, and we would have every right to complain. It's pointless to give those kinds of players minutes simply based on experience in a futile attempt to still make the playoffs.

If the Raptors lose while trying to at least develop Valanciunas and Ross then no one should be complaining. What's sad is that those are basically the only two players I can name that you can legitimately attach the word "potential" to on this roster. And even then, I'm not a big fan of Ross' talent.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #85
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
Why would I care about a 50 loss team losing? I cared a little about them winning right before the all star break when we looked like we had a playoff chance, but what's the point now? We're not going to make the playoffs at all so there's nothing to shoot for. I suppose since we're giving up our pick regardless it doesn't matter much, but the complaint is more of a culmination of what's transpired over the last decade than just this game. We have a couple of high potential players (Ross and Valancuinas) that will continue to be benched in favour of wins that won't mean anything, and for guys that probably suck more. The same way we kept Davis benched for 2 years, the same way we benched Derozan his whole rookie year in the 4th quarter, and the same way we'll continue to treat all our potential players - just so we can finish the season with 30 wins instead of 25, as if that's the big deal.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #86
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

Quote:
Well tanked by Cleveland. The Raptors fail again.

Why does tanking matter to the Raptors, their pick is going to OKC
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #87
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Why does tanking matter to the Raptors, their pick is going to OKC
Because if they move into the top 3, they keep the pick. Every spot you move down adds a couple ping pong balls. Better to go after top 3 in the draft than stay in 9th.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #88
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Because if they move into the top 3, they keep the pick. Every spot you move down adds a couple ping pong balls. Better to go after top 3 in the draft than stay in 9th.
This is the draft to lose a pick in though. I don't know much but from what I've heard this draft isn't that great. So if we lose one now, we won't have to lose one later.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: