Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 AM   #1
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Morris Almond is gonna make it big...

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...risalmond.html

in my estimation he's gonna be 2 guard in this draft... alot of room for improvement for Morris Almond as well... with a sweeter stroke... he'll be a scoring force to be reckon with... i suggest Lakers to pick him up at 19th... he'll be a perfect back-up for Kobe IMO...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Morris Almond is gonna make it big...

Not a bad player, but there are a lot of better sg prospects that probably will be available at 19.

ie.

Fernandez
Belinelli
Rush
Stuckey
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I am kind of hoping the Rockets take him. They sure could have used a scorer like him off the bench against the Jazz. There are a few teams that could use him late in the 1st round I think. Utah could use him unless they think Brewer will become a player, the Lakers, Rockets, and Pistons could use him to back up their star SG, and San Antonio sure could use some youth behind Manu who seems to get injured fairly often.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:25 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
I am kind of hoping the Rockets take him. They sure could have used a scorer like him off the bench against the Jazz. There are a few teams that could use him late in the 1st round I think. Utah could use him unless they think Brewer will become a player, the Lakers, Rockets, and Pistons could use him to back up their star SG, and San Antonio sure could use some youth behind Manu who seems to get injured fairly often.

yea... if TMac goes to New Jersey like what they are saying in the main forum... he'll pretty much take care of the scoring load...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is one of my personal favorites in the draft i hope he can get to a good system to fit his game so he can succeed. I have no clue if this is probable to happen but i would love to see him on the Trailblazers with Roy and Jack.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
yea... if TMac goes to New Jersey like what they are saying in the main forum... he'll pretty much take care of the scoring load...
tmac to jerz will be cool but what will happen to RJ and VC?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Tmac in Jersey ?

Noo.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #8
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Almond is on my short list of Rocket draftees.

I like his game a lot.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #9
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

I think Almond will be a late 1st rd pick. the Rockets could take him, only if Alando Tucker, Aaron Gray is off the board.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: