Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hellbound

Default I Love Halloween.

I will now proceed to post a couple pictures of girls in skimpy costumes, which is where most of my love stems from.

(I'm not sure how this is actually a costume, but I wasn't gonna argue )

I will add more later, feel free to contribute your own also. I ****ing love Halloween.

Sidebar: All subjects are at least 18 years of age.

Edit: Also, I would like to give a round of applause for whoever invented the camera phone. He was a good man.

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: I Love Halloween.

going to a party my friend is throwing at redlands college, a bunch of really rich girls there, should be incredible

I contribute this

Jays girl in the gray secretary thing=10/10 look at dat body

NBA Superstar

I work at a club. You can imagine how stoked I am for tomorrow. Easiest lay ever. I will only lay if I get to do her in her costume though. Part of me wants to Effff something sexy, but another part of me wants to bang a bunny wabbit.

Getting a tug in the the place wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility if I didn't work in such an open area. I'll have to settle for lots of kisses/H1N1.

Serious playground baller

I bet they all have great personalities.

Thread abuser

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I work at a club. You can imagine how stoked I am for tomorrow. Easiest lay ever. I will only lay if I get to do her in her costume though. Part of me wants to Effff something sexy, but another part of me wants to bang a bunny wabbit.

Getting a tug in the the place wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility if I didn't work in such an open area. I'll have to settle for lots of kisses/H1N1.
    I don't see how in the world you're going to get laid when you have an ass for a face. Seriously, you're one of the ugliest dudes on here. Not even working at a club, which I doubt you do, would help you.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    I don't see how in the world you're going to get laid when you have an ass for a face. Seriously, you're one of the ugliest dudes on here. Not even working at a club, which I doubt you do, would help you.
    Thank god it's you calling me ugly and not the girl I'm going to bang.

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    lol dont start **** for no reason man, dont playa hate this is ISH its all about peace and love brother. And incase you didnt realize it girls dont give a **** about looks when it comes to banging guys, havent you ever seen a real hot girl with a really ugly dude?

lilmagicjohnson

do the right thing people. Post pics of your hot chick friends in slutty halloween costumes

Hellbound

Apparently you're all a bunch of slack-jawed faggots for not contributing **** to this thread that (at least in my opinion) has great potential.

The thread about Gundress posting a picture has more replies than a thread dedicated to girls and their fantastically slutty Halloween costumes? I'm disappointed ISH. Disa****ingppointed.

lilmagicjohnson

this is just what these girls wore to prom like 2 years ago but the girl in the middle sent me this when i asked he halloween costume and they said they were gonna be the Ya Ya sisterhood, wtf not slutty outfits but hot girls(ok girl :P)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson

this is just what these girls wore to prom like 2 years ago but the girl in the middle sent me this when i asked he halloween costume and they said they were gonna be the Ya Ya sisterhood, wtf not slutty outfits but hot girls(ok girl :P)

lilmagicjohnson

CONTRIBUTE WITH PICS OF UR HOT CHICK FRIENDS PEOPLE

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
    do the right thing people. Post pics of your hot chick friends in slutty halloween costumes
    You walk a good path sir. A path of righteousness. But even the righteous are ridiculed sometimes.

Although I expect more from ISH. I'm going to re-up and get some more tomorrow, cuz I gotta be up in 5 hours and I'm buzzin and need sleep.

lilmagicjohnson

after checking my facebook, this seems to be what my old senior year French teacher is wearing

i love cool teachers who add you on facebook

NBA sixth man of the year

WTF all the girls at the party I was at were tied down or FUG. Oh well, at least I still have those A2M videos on my hard drive