Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Bulls lose to Sixers

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Jesus come on, it's been three games. Kid looks unreal but he'll fall back down to earth.. it's inevitable. Love seeing the young bloods tear sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t up though.
    I know i may be going a bit overboard saying all of this, but I honestly think MCW can drop 19-7-5 with 2.5 steals by season's end, along with a playoff berth for the 76ers. This Philly team has a great point guard, with SOOO much more potential than jrue. MCW can be dropping 24-9-6 by his 4th year in the league, should he keep this up

The Sixers ain't shit
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 11-02-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by blood yes

If you have seen the games, it is clear, that I have NEVER SEEN a rookieso confident and with so much leadership potential (that includes lebron, iverson, kobe) as MCW. He knows the game inside and out, his jumper is already wet as ****. If he can start boxing out his guy more often, he can average 19-7-5 by the end of the year, which is just about a good a statline as lebron's 20-6-5
    I've been watching basketball way, way too long to make such enormous conclusions from three games. This happens EVERY year, some rookie starts out hot, only to come back to earth and never reach those heights again. People were hyping up Drew Gooden early in his rookie year, for ****'s sake. Flip Murray in his first 10 games of 2003-04 averaged 24/4/5 on 50% FG and 39% from three, but he never turned into anything but a below average role player. Darren Collison his rookie year had a 23 game stretch averaging 20/4/10 when CP3 was injured, and people on this board were saying the Hornets should trade Paul and build around Collison, a guy who's lucky he's still in the league 4 years later.

And lol @ calling MCW's jumper "wet". The reason he was drafted 11th was because his jumper is completely broken, he shot 39% from the floor and 29% from three last year in college. His jumper will cool down a lot.
    Last edited by che guevara; 11-02-2013 at 10:35 PM.

While the 76ers are doing great and
    MCW is putting up stats,
    IT'S BEEN 3 GAMES.

Tyreke Evans rookie Season was one of only a select few EVER to put up
    20,5,5 for a ROOKIE SEASON,and now look at him.

Brandon Jennings scored 55 pts in a game his rookie Season,
    and had a 13 ast game,went 8/13,7/8 from 3

Blake Griffin Put up over 20,10 and now has regressed from those stats

Its not even half the season,dam

It's 3 games

The 76ers could go 20-59 here on out or they could go 38-38
    or worse or better

Its been 3 games,
    The Heat in 2011 were barely above 500 20 games in and went to the finals

The Heat won 27 games in a row after losing two staright
    The Nets 7 win season they beat some good teams,The Knicks had the Best Record last year at one point

3 GAMES IN out of 82
    COME ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    The Sixers ain't shit
    salty ville

I was impressed how he babied Derrick Rose and got to the rim

wtf is going on? idc that we loss, but wtf rose? 3 straight games? i didn't see the game but how can he continue to be so bad. this is frustrating... c'mon rose!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Jesus come on, it's been three games. Kid looks unreal but he'll fall back down to earth.. it's inevitable. Love seeing the young bloods tear sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t up though.
    Or he could be the second coming of Christ, I mean Jordan?

Yes, i have watched NBA for 12 years, this is insane what this rookie is doing. He has incredible poise, an NBA ready body, length, good defensive skills, excellent passing ability, and a sense of leadership.

Michael Carter Williams can very well be the best pg in the nba within 4 years
    Shut up. You sound stupid.

That comments stands regardless of whether he becomes the best player ever or not.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bulls could easily be 0-3

That ain't no championship team

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Bulls could easily be 0-3

That ain't no championship team
    aint dat tha truth

The Bulls suck so far, but im sure theyll be great come playoff time with the starters playing so many minutes and having a pile of shit bench

Sixers have looked great but, prob go into tank mode soon, cant make it too obvious. Even the Suns have won a couple of games

If you have seen the games, it is clear, that I have NEVER SEEN a rookieso confident and with so much leadership potential (that includes lebron, iverson, kobe) as MCW. He knows the game inside and out, his jumper is already wet as ****. If he can start boxing out his guy more often, he can average 19-7-5 by the end of the year, which is just about a good a statline as lebron's 20-6-5
    You think he will finish the season with 19-7-5? Of course it's possible, anything is, but do you honestly think he will?

PS: Lebron was 21-6-5 in his rookie year, junior.

D-Rose has been so bad. Decision making is all kinds of messed up. Driving into packed lanes, trying to rise up over man defender plus help defense. Not converting lay ups. At times sloppy handle. Forcing well defended three point shot attempts. Just totally bad.

As for the Sixers rookie? Nice so far, but we'll see how long these Lin-esque performances last when defenses actually are prepared or game plan for him. I've seen too many players amaze for short stretches, but fall off when defenses are actually ready for them. A better test of a player IMO.

As for the Bulls outside of Rose? No one individually who is special. It's a true testament to Thibs for how hard he gets these guys to play, and they totally out perform their natural capabilities. Teams zoning up on Rose like crazy.