Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pole dancing an Olympic sport?

http://www.khou.com/sports/163839986.html

and on that note ladies and gents, I give you Cassie Sterling, miss Texas Pole Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0Z06bL-do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKMj...eature=related

let's make this happen
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Pole dancing an Olympic sport?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0Z06bL-do
dig that uniform, especially on olympian hotty strippers from all over the world.

WHAT SONG IS THAT BTW< I heard it once at a store and wanted to know the name, catchy chorus
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Their skills are amazing, but it is still as fringe as poker or competitive eating.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Their skills are amazing, but it is still as fringe as poker or competitive eating.
it's much more athletic than those, obviously

unless you just mean the popularity of it...but there are lots of olympic sports that lack popularity
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good lord have mercy. Please get it done Mitch.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Well, I attend more pole dancing shows than basketball, football combined?

I'm goin tomorrow!!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #7
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

do it mitch
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #8
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the girls must be nice, but aside that and the fact that it's pretty hard to this pole dancing thing, I don't see much of a dancing there... You could barely enjoy whatever is moving there, this not a real dance. I say no.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: