Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-31-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Basketball Stretches

I never use to stretch much, and now I'm feeling like I need. Anyone know which stretches are best to do before ballin? If you have a video of the stretch that'll be nice too
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:06 AM   #2
theydidntnameme
Can barely lace up my sneakers

theydidntnameme has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Basketball Stretches

did you use to stretch in PE? do those stretches.

spread your legs far apart and touch the ground right below you with your legs straight.
then in the same stance reach for our right foot, then your left
bring your feet together and touch your toes
cross your right foot over your left (they are touching each other) and touch your toes with your knees not bent), then cross your left over your right.

pull your foot back to bend your thigh so that your heel is up against your butt. do that for both legs.

drop one of yoru feet back and keep that leg straight while bending forward to stretch your calves.

get down on one knee like you are proposing so you can stretch your hips.

theres more you can do but those are the main ones i do. you might want to stretch your back, toes, etc. depending on your needs
theydidntnameme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Basketball Stretches

dynamic stretching before and static stretching after. Look up some stretches. Hold static stretches for 2 minutes at least or just do short intense ones for 3 seconds.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: