Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Intelligent fan

Kid taking me seriously lol. I would steal money of course. Who actually takes things seriously on a message board? I wonder how your naive self interacts with others in the real world.

NBA Superstar

That's pathetic, ****ed up man, that you'd injure someone because you don't like thier basketball team. How about using the ability to you know, improve yourself as a person? Sheesh.
    homo mcfagg0teer.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Go on the World Series of Poker and rig every hand I get

Easier way would probaly just steal money but at least id be "winning" money in a legal way and Id be on ESPN

Local High School Star UCLAlegend32's Avatar

i would invent the wheel and get a patent on it.

Put yr guns up

You're naive to think you wouldn't do it. You already came up with the idea.

Intelligent fan

Why would I do that. First of all if I had the opportunity to do that,I would clotheslines Raja Bell continuously t'ill he passes out.

Local High School Star UCLAlegend32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Why would I do that. First of all if I had the opportunity to do that,I would clotheslines Raja Bell continuously t'ill he passes out.
    yea hope he falls and break his neck on a fast break.

Banned

You know what I'd do?

I'd stop time and feel girls up.

I'm not even kidding.

See, it wouldn't affect them because they wouldn't know. How would they?

I might even stop time when I see a total knockout, and just jack it right there on the spot. Why not?

At first I thought, damn after considering this topic I think I'm a perverted sicko. But I have the feeling that most guys are in the same boat. And if not, oh well, I'm a perverted sicko. Sue me.

Something I've always wanted to be able to do was be able to like touch any girl on the shoulder and immediately they go nuts over me and do whatever I tell them to. Imagine the possibilities. No more rohypnol, that ****s expensive. (that's a joke, kiddies, and if you don't know what rohypnol is, don't look it up)

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    You know what I'd do?

I'd stop time and feel girls up.

I'm not even kidding.

See, it wouldn't affect them because they wouldn't know. How would they?

I might even stop time when I see a total knockout, and just jack it right there on the spot. Why not?

At first I thought, damn after considering this topic I think I'm a perverted sicko. But I have the feeling that most guys are in the same boat. And if not, oh well, I'm a perverted sicko. Sue me.

Something I've always wanted to be able to do was be able to like touch any girl on the shoulder and immediately they go nuts over me and do whatever I tell them to. Imagine the possibilities. No more rohypnol, that ****s expensive. (that's a joke, kiddies, and if you don't know what rohypnol is, don't look it up)
    Why jack off when you could screw them?

Edited:

Now that I think about it I would just serve facials to random people, then put the time back on and just look at their expression.

"WTF? Where did this Jizz come from?"

And i would just be behind the bushes laughing my ass off, and I would just go back in time, and do it to someone else.
    Last edited by ALBballer; 08-17-2006 at 10:32 PM.

When I used to smoke pot, I would always pose this question to my friends and we'd sit there and BS about it forever while walking around town. If you could have one of the following super powers, which would it be and why:

1) the ability to stop time
    2) the ability to fly
    3) the abilitity to teleport
    4) invisibility

It's tougher than you think! They've all got their pros and cons!

Intelligent fan

Invisibility. I'd go to the hottest chicks house and just stare at her undress.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Now that I think about it I would just serve facials to random people, then put the time back on and just look at their expression.

And i would just be behind the bushes laughing my ass off, and I would just go back in time, and do it to someone else.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Invisibility. I'd go to the hottest chicks house and just stare at her undress.
    Just stare?

Banned

that would be hilarious, definitely.

Why jack off when you could screw them?
    because that's rape. Even if time was still and they didn't feel it happening they'd knew something happened to them later. they'd feel it the next morning. That's overboard.

See the problem with invisibility is that as soon as you tried to touch them they'd freak out! And they would still be able to hear you rustling about/moaning while spanking the worm.